“5 1/2 star in my book!”
Review of Spanish Room Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marystown
Spanish Room Manor
Ranked #1 of 4 Marystown B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 18, 2012

First, it's not really in Marystown, but just outside in the little community of "Spanish Room". Beautiful spot on the water with views from every room. I travelled with a group and found every need fulfilled. A truly hospitable family with every effort made to make us feel welcome. The rooms are well appointed, the breakfast delicious and well, lets just say, bring larger pants!!! Worth every cent! If you really want a treat, book the "nook" upstairs!
Can't wait to return next year!

Room Tip: If you want a little extra luxury book the King suite. I stayed in the Burin, it was lovely, comfor...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cruiseforreal

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Very comfortable and peaceful setting. Claudine and Randell are the perfect B&B hosts. Very accommodating and friendly. I have been traveling to Marystown for years, but this was my first stay here. It will not be my last! Beautiful room, comfortable bed, breathtaking views.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Jsobol
Reviewed March 8, 2012

When you enter this B&B your first thought will be "Wow!". Beautiful features throughout, with tiled and hardwood flooring, winding staircase, comfortable chairs in the common living room area and beautiful kitchen and dining room. Rooms are exquisite and contain all that you would expect in a 5 star B&B. Breakfast orders are taken the night before and feature hot/cold choices. The owners, Randall and Claudine are two of the nicest people you will meet and do everything they can to make you feel at home. I’ve stayed here several times over the last couple of years and it is my first choice when in the Marystown area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank C W
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We stayed here on our wedding night. We were late arriving, but it was arranged so we could come back at any time without having to wake anyone. We stayed in the Hibernia room and it was great! The room had the most beautiful view of Marystown I've seen.

The room was fantastic. The linens and duvet were amazing (I need to know where to get those), and after a very long day, it was the ultimate in comfort. The furniture was gorgeous and there was a lot of space. The bathroom is huge and everything was very clean. I think the best part of it all was the chocolate in the room when we got there...so appreciated! The worst thing, we didn't stay there long enough to enjoy it! Breakfast was great and Randell is a very genuine host. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: If you're going for a couples getaway, go with the Hibernia room!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CCSenior
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Clearly an exceptional representation of the island's hospitality industry from both the quality of the property, as well as the warmth and caring of the owners. This was a business trip but I would not hesitate to bring my partner back for a pleasure trip. I have stayed in B&B's in Canada, US and Europe. The Spanish Room Manor would be a winner in any market.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank J D
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I recently stayed at Spanish Room Manor while on a business trip. What a wonderful B&B! The whole B&B is very well done. My room was in excellent condition with every amenity that you would expect. Even full-size bars of soap. Even a pair of binoculars to look out over the bay.

Breakfast in the morning was very good.

I would recommend Spanish Room Manor and may stay again when in the Marystown area but I don't generally stay at B&B's for business although I do prefer B&B's when traveling with my partner.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Gutch2
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We stayed in the Hibernia room & it was pure luxury! Waking up to the view of the water from the king size bed was breathtaking. The Hibernia bathroom is so beautiful & one of a kind.

Claudine & Randell were so welcoming & I have to say, they made the best cup of tea (not to mention breakfast!). You can tell as soon as you go in that they have put so much love & care into everything you see. Every little thing has been thought of. Everything you could possibly want they have!

They made a potentially hectic weekend a relaxing one.

We can't wait to see what they will do with the new rooms!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank redrosetea

Been to Spanish Room Manor? Share your experiences!