“Great food and service”

The Pantry Bakery and Cafe Holyrood
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Delicious made to order breakfast and the best toutons around! This place is fantastic - the staff are fun and attentive and everyone seems happy here. Lots of local flavor and charm. Though no gluten free products the bread is divine.

1  Thank gail w

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My sister and I went for lunch there one day, it was absolutely delicious! Everything is home made - soups, breakfast, sandwiches, and salads! The worst part about it is all of the home made sweets, I gain weight just looking at them but it's worth it! Will certainly return

1  Thank Sam3233
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had outstanding service and really enjoyed our breakfast. The granola was the best I ever had. Our server was also very helpful in giving us info on some good drives and hikes. Very happy we stopped here and will be back again!!

1  Thank Drew H
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My children and I went there last summer for ice cream. There was no one to check us in. We had to wait in line in the next room,while they served other customers...while our ice cream melted down our arms. We will not return.

suehops, Owner at The Pantry Bakery and Cafe Holyrood, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience last year. We were still learning then and did our best to keep up with the ice cream line ups. We have grown and changed a lot since then to keep all our customers happy. We are proud of the great food and service that we provide! I appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Just stopped for a coffee but had to try a croissant fresh from the oven - heaven! A friendly little place off the beaten track with a great menu and friendly staff.