“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Chinese
n.s.can
“Friendly service”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am gluten free and one of the waitresses was very helpful as to what I should choose from the menu. Food was 3 1/2 stars.

Visited July 2012

Torbay, NL
“A need for supper, a want for chinese food.”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

The prices were great for the amount of food that you recieved. The rice was bland but other then that it was great!

• Visited August 2011
Den Bosch
“Good food, not very friendly staff”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

The food was OK, but the staff was not very friendly.

• Visited June 2011
Newfoundland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Newfoundland”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I travel the highways of the island portion of Newfoundland and Labrador regularly. I always schedule my timing to the west coast to take advantage of a meal at the Canton Restaurant. I have not found a better Chinese restaurant on the island. My preferred menu item would be the Canton Platter. The food is colourful, tasty, and always fresh.

• Visited December 2010
Toronto, Ontario
“Decent chinese food, but not as authentic as I'd hoped”
Reviewed October 2, 2009

I ordered chicken balls (listed on the menu as 'sweet and sour chicken') and chicken fried rice. The chicken balls were great, however the rice left something to be desired. It was basically minute rice with a brown tinge to it... maybe three or four miniscule pieces of chicken in it. No veggies in this rice (EVERY chinese place puts at least peas in their chicken fried rice). However, six chicken balls and a fairly large portion of rice cost only $6.95 plus tax, so I guess I can't complain. My brother had a combo with an egg roll (he said it wasn't very good), chicken balls, rice and soo guy I think it was called. He didn't clear his plate.