“Tastey pizza, great selection of toppings”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in St. Stephen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on my way to Fundy National Park. Thought the food was great, location couldn't be more convenient crossing the US-Canadian border & in an adorable little townn to boot!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After reading reviews and menus from several local eateries, my daughter and I decided to go to this Pizza Delight for the donairs. It was around 7 or 7:30 when we got there and there were a couple girls working but neither acknowledged that we were standing by the sign that read "Please allow us to seat you". After standing there foolishly for several minutes while different people arrived to pay their bills, I asked if we could get a table. The girl said to just go sit down anywhere and they'd follow. We tried to go to the big room in the back that overlooks the St. Croix RIver but the waitress back there said rather rudely that it was pretty full. There was a large gathering at one table and another small group there but we could see several empty tables. She obviously didn't want us to sit there so we sat between their serving table and the washrooms - lots of traffic, and no view. After sitting for several more minutes I finally went up to the front and got our own menus. I wish I could say the food was worth it but unfortunately the donair I ordered came with about a cup of sauce on it. Not being used to donair, I thought what was on top was supposed to look like it did (it looked like a big mound of hummus) but after taking a few bites I realized this was supposed to be a sauce. It tasted like sweet vidalia onion dressing and was quite good but there should only have been a drizzling of it on top - this was actually firm enough to hold its shape and there was enough for a dozen donairs! I removed as much as I could and there was still too much mixed in with the lettuce and tomatoes. I should have returned it but I probably would have gotten nowhere with the staff working that night. My daughter had the small donair and soup. Her's didn't have the mound of sauce but the combo was way overpriced. Maybe you were having a bad night - unfortunately, after this experience, so were we!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great pizza !! Wide selection and good menu ..great view of the bay of fundy! Staff was very friendly! The place was very clean. Convenient walking distance from Blair House B & B!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Pizza delight was very accomodating to our family with small children even giving us baby silverware! Service was fast and friendly. We sat outside and had a nice view of the river.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were pleased with the variety of the menu, and found the non-pizza Italian items very good. We had cannelloni (spinach and cheese) and lasagna. Pizza Delight appeared to be a favorite for the local people too. Always a good sign. Another plus is the easy parking and their location right on the water.