“A delight that lives on”
Review of Bistro On The Boulevard - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bistro On The Boulevard
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bistro is proud to offer a wide range of gluten free products. Our pizza's, burgers, and panini's are all available gluten free.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a little, intimate place to end our day of traveling. The 'Bristro' was the perfect spot. Ada, our wait-person, was delightful - friendly, knowledgeable, and inviting. The food was elegant. It was one of those special, spontaneous moments that makes for many memories. Thank you, Ada, chef and staff.

3  Thank Charles S

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We ate here based on Trip Advisor reviews when we were en route from Grand Manan island to Orient Maine. Extremely happy with our choice as the chef substituted goat cheese for a creamy Alfredo sauce in his Cajun Chicken dish (I don't eat cow's milk). One of the best dishes I have had. My husband thought the lobster was very good. Will definitely be back next trip to the East Coast.

1  Thank DrCanadaGoose
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I had the fortunate opportunity to dine here on our way though town in July. We started with the Bistro Steamed Mussels Yum Yum!! We split the Beet and Goat cheese salad the greens were fresh and a wonderful blend of seasonings. We split the daily Chicken Pena dish witch we loved.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We get to this restaurant a couple of times a year at least and enjoy it very much. We have never been disappointed. It has never been too busy. Starters, soups, salads, entrees are all top rate. Desserts are just too, too good - including homemade icecream. Don't miss it!!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

When we walked into this restaurant, we were the only customers. Little by little, the restaurant began to fill up and there was only one waitress (who was very pleasant). The food that we received was nothing out of the ordinary. The peppercorn salmon hardly had any pepper on it at all. My wife had the chicken with cumin and honey. She said that her meal was tasteless. From the time we entered the restaurant to the time we left, it took nearly two hours. Suggestion: hire more help and be a little more liberal on the herbs & spices.