“Best Food Ever!”

Coastal Tides Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We recently re-opened under the original owners, we are pleased to welcome back our old and new patrons and would like to thank our customers for their overwhelming support. Drop by and enjoy a meal from our vast selection, whether it's chowder, fish'n'chips, roast turkey or beef, or our very popular Chinese, our friendly staff will accommodate you. Looking forward to your visit!!!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Food Ever!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was touring in Atlantic Canada when i came to a small community named St Martins. It is perfectly nestled in the south side of New Brunswick. I Had lunch at Coastal Tides Family Restaurant, and i have to say the food was fantastic!! I had the chowder and I was very impressed. I saw a sign for this other restaurant in St Martins that said they has "world famous" chowder. But I didnt think it was comparable. It wont be my last time to Canada!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alistar G

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“not my kind of "family food"”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

nothing good to say... so say nothing
what we ordered was yuck inedible processed &^%$*
charged for something not ordered...
don't plan to return

• Visited August 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Typical Diner Food but Tasty”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Menu is everything you'd expect at a diner from cheesebruger platter to clubhouse sandwich, plus a small Chinese Food menu. Food was tasty and service was good.

Visited July 2013