“Enjoyed our stay for Canada Day celebrations in the miramichi”

Econo Lodge Miramichi
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Miramichi
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The miramichi Econolodge is a great place to stay. We travelled from the Moncton area for Canada day celebrations, and this motel is within walking distance to Ritchie Wharf for nightly music, and being on the second level, we watched the fireworks from our balcony, and the river was in plain sight from our room. The area for breakfast is spotless, and the staff are beyond friendly. From C.A. Moncton area

Room Tip: Second floor overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
friendinmiramichi, Owner at Econo Lodge Miramichi, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hello Carole!
We are so glad that you've enjoyed your time here in Miramichi.
What an awesome review though... reviews like this really cheers everybody up
and keep us working hard. Debbie and Esther are the ones who keep the lobby and
breakfast area clean and fresh so props to them!
Once again thank you so much for your kind review and we hope to see you again
in the future. Take care and have an awesome summer!

Jae, Debbie, Esther & Juno

p.s we enjoyed the fireworks too haha happy late Canada's day! :)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I needed a place to stay in a pinch so I checked my trusty online app to find a economically priced hotel and read the reviews. The Econolodge cane up as the least expensive an some of the reviews were saying that the hotel was dated and needed some updates. Well the first thing that I noticed is that my hotel key card was a proximity sensor where you only needed to wave the card in front of the sensor to unlock your door. When I walked I to the room, I was very surprised again, if looked like the room had just been updated. New floor, drapes, shower enclosure, TV. All this with free Wi-fi and breakfast at half the cost of the big name brand hotels. I will definetly stay here again! Great job!

• Stayed: June 2014

Hello Mr. Rangerden!
Thank you very much for your humble review of Econo Lodge Miramichi.
We really appreciate you for pointing out positive things about our hotel.
We are so very happy that you've enjoyed your stay and with your
positive energy, we will keep moving forward and improve in every possible way
It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to meeting you again!
Take care and have a greatest summer ever! :-)

Juno & Jae

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a quality place for a very reasonable price: easy to find, central location, ample parking, friendly staff, huge bathtub, and very clean. Breakfast was what you would expect. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
friendinmiramichi, Owner at Econo Lodge Miramichi, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Hello Bryan
Thank you very much for your detailed review.
We are going to change our breakfast from the middle of May.
Last year, we added Yogert and Boiled eggs to the normal continental breakfat.
This year, we are planning to add Waffles, Yogert, Fruit Salad, and Banana Bread to
our breajfast menu. We will start this new breakfat at least from the end of May thia year.
In addition, we finished our reno for 2nd floor.
We changed the floors of the rooms from carpet to click board for the guests who has allergies.
We also changed whole corridors of the 2nd floor. We took out all the walls and carpets and installed new walls and new carpets.
Just a good smell from new carpet is wating for you on the 2nd floor.
We will also change our carpet on the first floor next winter although they are still clean.
We are going to try our best to make our guests happy.
Thank you again.
Have a happy spring.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed here in March 2014 for a Curling Tournament in Miramichi. Booked 2 rooms and have no complaints. Rooms were clean as were the bathrooms, friendly staff, big TV, best of all an excellent price and location, only minutes from where we needed to be and close to different restaurants and bars in the downtown area. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

What a surprise!
Thank you very much for your nice review.
As hoteliers, we always keep in mind that we have to try our best
to make our guests satisfied and happy.
And we will try continuously.
I wish you a nice spring season.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I highly recommend staying at this Econo Lodge. Upon my arrival the front desk staff were very friendly and polite with a very warm welcoming They made me feel like I was at home..I was very happy with my room with lots of room to move around and a large washroom. Very clean and organized.They also have a fantastic restaurant with great food and the prices were very reasonable. And the staff are very polite. I will deffintley be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
friendinmiramichi, Owner at Econo Lodge Miramichi, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Hi, my dear friend.
Another great and lovely review!
This is the one which makes us feel proud of our job.
We are going to keep trying our best to make our guests satisfied.
Thank you very much for your kind and nice review.
Have a happy spring season.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Overall warm atmosphere especially from the staff. The property seems to be little old but they've done loads of renovation on it so it's looking nice and fresh. Attached restaurant is a definite bonus. Girls serving and working their butts off because it's usually busy (mostly local and hotel people) and it's busy because of the price and quality. I'll be back for more of this when I have another business meeting.

Room Tip: 1st floor is driven in and easy access to outside 2nd floor has balcony but it's all connected
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hi my dear guest
We were really happy when we were reading your nice and lovely review.
Do you know how much you made us feel so happy?
After we read the review, all day long we felt like we were in heaven.
Thank you very much. We hope we can see you soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This motel is definitely one of my best so far because of the service I was provided with and the high level of comfortness.

I arrived little bit early in this motel and was supposed to wait for awhile to actually check-in, but they allowed me to check in early so i didnt need to wait outside. Thanks for that for sure.

Inside the room was very nicely cleaned and organized that it was near flawless. I usually dont like how things are organized in a motel, but this one was different. Absolutely neat and clean.

Overall, it was a nice stay in this motel and i would recommend others to come to this motel for sure.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hi my dear friend
What a nice review it is!
We really appreciate you for your nice review.
Your review makes us feel so happy and proud of our job.
We are going to try our best continuously to make our guests happy.
Thank you very much again.