“Nice way to spend an afternoon. ”

Miramichi River Boat Tours
Ranked #2 of 3 Tours in Miramichi
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Miramichi aboard the double decker Max Aitken Tour Boat. Bilingual 90 minute tours depart Ritchie Wharf at 2:00 pm daily and throughout the day with your colourful Acadian Captain, Azade Hache. Just $15 per person. The fully licensed 50 passenger Max Aitken offers dining options and sunset cruising as well. Group rates available. Transport Canada approved/experienced Captain and bilingual staff.
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We have a similar tour in Saskatoon on our river that I really enjoy and I'd have to say the Miramichi tour was very enjoyable as well. It was a relaxing cruise on the river that is perfect for a bright sunny day. The guide/captain was very friendly and extremely knowledgable (local history teacher). The boat was nice and had a cheap bar. It is a nice addition to a maritime outing.

There are newer reviews for Miramichi River Boat Tours

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I was born and raised on the miramichi river and until I came home for a visit I never had done the river tour.it was a great way to see the river and hear the history or the area however bring water as in the summer it gets extremely hot on the water.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We showed up on the day the prime minister was to visit Miramichi, and he did, but it was raining pretty good. He took one look at the weather, and decided it was too bad to board the boat. 3 hours later we show up in the rain and for just 6 of us, the Captain said what the heck
, lets go out. Interesting views and stories told by the captain. Worth the time and $15 if you like funky stuff.

1  Thank Segmead
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My parents, husband and teenage son all took an evening cruise, and really really enjoyed it. The Tour guide gave wonderful explanations of sites, facts, and figures as we traversed up and down river. He was a very entertaining fellow. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was enjoyed by all.

2  Thank CataloniaFan