Stayed one night to experience the beauty of the surrounding scenery. The motel takes full advantage of their location but unfortunately not in a positive way! The rooms are shoddy for the $140plus , the staff are very unfriendly and the breakfast service (although reasonable cold selection of cereal,yogurt,bagels, toast) showed they have no concept of being environmentally conscious. They have only disposable un recyclable stuff.
The dinner was poor, service ending at 8.30 and no wine or beer to have with "a special lobster supper".
It is obvious that the only way this place survives is due to it's proximity to the rocks.
In a nutshell - disinterested staff,shoddy rooms,expensive and poor restaurant service
relying on it's location.
would not go back to this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms are fully air conditioned with private baths and color cable TV. We have 39 rooms including Suites and a new Adult Building. Heated outdoor pool, with two levels. Enjoy the view from the decks over looking the Bay of Fundy Coast! Family restaurant on site. Enjoy Seafood, and other Canadian dishes. Spacious playground, lots of room to run. One of Atlantic Canada's largest gift and souvenir shop. Free parking, local calls and wireless internet access.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hopewell Rocks Motel and Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopewell Rocks Motel And Country Hotel Hopewell Cape
- Country Inn Hopewell Cape
- Hopewell Rocks Hotel And Country
- Hopewell Cape Country Inn
- Hopewell Rocks Motel And Country Inn Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick