“FRIED CLAMS”
Review of Fundy Take-Out

Fundy Take-Out
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Alma
Reviewed October 30, 2012

THE place to go for fried clams.

Always a line up of ;locals and other cognescenti.

Fair prices.

Wide range of other take out fare as well.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have eaten here several times and enjoyed my meal everytime. Very good chicken........service is quick and food is hot

Reviewed August 14, 2012

After waiting over an hour at the Boathouse restaurant and never getting our food we walked out and went here. 9 of us got our food in less then 10 minutes and everything was fabulous.
The lobster rolls were the best I have ever eaten and I have had my fair share. Loved the service, loved the food and loved it when all the kids were happy again with full bellies. Thanks!!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Plenty of ice cream per serving - the kids were certainly happy with the portion size! Our teenager ordered a 'medium' size serving and I was surprised that the whole thing was eaten.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Quite pricey but good for a craving of fried clams, chicken, burgers etc. Right on the water, good views. Sit inside or picnic table. Dated old place, but a classic!