We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alma
Cliffside Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Alma
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I thought I'd add a review on this Inn. I am a repeat client of this Inn with my husband. We've been here twice on our 5th year dating, fell in love with the inn and the town that we had to come back on our honeymoon. The owners are very nice and have gone out of their way to accommodate us. The Inn is spotless on both times we've gone there and the privacy is amazing. Of course, nothing compares to that view first thing in the morning as you wake up. The stars at night just lights up the city. The town although quaint, the people are very friendly and everyone's more than willing to give their suggestions on what we should do. There's beautiful Fundy National Park where there's great hiking and biking. Seafood lovers, the fishing dock is right at the bottom of the cliff. We intend to come back again this year.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 20, 2009

I could list off all of the amazing things about this place.. but I dont think I have enough room... so I will list off all of the bad things...
Hmmm... nothing.
Excellent view, excellent service, everything was amazing! They really make you feel at home!
My fiance Heather and I would recommend this to anyone, kids or no kids this is a million dollar view for less then a hotel - we travelled from Ottawa and we plan on coming back later this summer just for this place!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2008

Incredible Views!

The suite had everything we needed. Very comfortable accommodations. Wonderful place to just sit, read and relax!

Would not recommend trying to find the place in the dark though.

• Stayed: September 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 26, 2008

A wonderful location at which to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. The Herring Cove suite is tastefully decorated with a fantastic view, whirlpool tub for two, super comfortable king size bed and everything else needed to ensure a relaxing stay.
We were only able to book one night, but are planning to return again to enjoy this lovely suite.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 23, 2008

My husband and I took a road trip to PEI and stopped in Alma on the way. We booked the Herring Cove room at Cliffside Suites and my jaw dropped when I looked at the view from our yard. Breath taking!
The owners were kind and gave us the privacy we wanted as well as excellent suggestions on dining in Alma.
Overall, we only stayed one night but wished I could have stayed longer.
I would recommend this special hideaway to anyone and everyone looking for some peace, quiet and tranquillity.

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed October 7, 2008

I will not recommend this hotel to anyone. We had the Matthew's Head Suite reserved for the ONE night we were going to be here. They had our credit card on hold. They gave our room away to someone else and gave us a different room, without the view. If there was any attempt made to contact us, there was no voicemail left on my cell phone. This is the hotel equivalent of bait and switch. I am NOT happy.

Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
6  Thank ccsand
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Cliffside Suites' Owl's Head cottage is a little bit of heaven in the Fundy area. It is situated in the wooded hills with a view of the Bay. The cottage is fully equipped and very clean. The living room is small, but the inviting outside deck area extends the living space.
It was a good place to watch the changing tides.
It's conveniently located for exploring the Fundy area. We looked forward to getting back to the cottage after a day of hiking or sightseeing.
It had all the comforts of home in a beautiful setting.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Alpine Motor Inn
Captains Inn
#2 of 5 in Alma
Hopewell Rocks Motel and Country Inn
The Beach House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Cliffside Suites? Share your experiences!