“Sticky Bun Utopia”
Review of Kelly's Bakery

Kelly's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Alma
Description: Kelly's Bake Shop is a small family owned business who has been servicing its customers for over 35 years! It has been an icon of Alma offering it's world famous sticky buns. Kelly's also has a variety of other goodies available such as breads, pies and other pastries. Small meals are also available to go such as subs, soups, salads and salad plates. We look forward to seeing you!
“Sticky Bun Utopia”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I do not have the biggest sweet tooth, but when in Fundy it's a must to stop and try these sticky buns! I have never tried anything but their sticky buns, so I am unable to comment on their other baked goods.

Sticky Buns are not common in Atlantic Canada, but these would have to rival any sticky bun you have ever had.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Phil P

Barrie, Canada
“Best sticky buns is right! and baguettes! and tarts too!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

As we were packing up the car at the Alpine motor inn to head home all we could smell was wafts of cinnamon then fresh bread. We followed our noses next door to Kelly's, it was only 7am but the doors were open and the service was so friendly! We of course tried the sticky buns and took 6 for the road along with some tarts and the best baguette ever! Oh and the prices are great too.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tippi C
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Divine Sticky Buns”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our breakfast one morning were the sticky buns from Kelly's Bakery. They definitely rivaled ones my mom made during my childhood. The bun portion is very light, and the sticky part is definitely sticky and to die for. We didn't buy anything else from Kelly's, but it all looked equally yummy!

• Visited July 2013
“Mmmmmmmmm.....are these my Moms sticky buns???!!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is YUM!! we stopped in on the morning of our departure from Alma New Brunswick and ordered this sticky buns and a dozen plain donuts all I can say is wow it was like stepping back in my mom's kitchen when I was a kid very friendly service and fantastic food I would highly recommend you make this one of your stop overs

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jmf1967
Maryland
“Good bakery & sandwich place”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is an excellent place to get a "grab & go" lunch that you can take into the park if you are spending the day there. Good sandwiches and baked goods.

Visited August 2012