$93
Captains Inn(Alma)(Great Value!)
$98
$103
$92
Fundy Rocks Motel(Hopewell Cape)
$88
Pinecone Motel(Sussex)(Great Value!)
$66
$91
$88
The Sunshine Inn(Parrsboro)(Great Value!)
$91
Motel 6 - Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$84
J & R Motel(Moncton)
$83
All reviewstides restaurantsecond floorhopewell rocksocean viewfundy national parkno elevatorhummingbird feederslow tidefundy tidesfishing boatsgreat viewlocated rightseafood chowderone night stayandrewbalconybay
Reviewed August 5, 2010

The family run Tides Restaurant at Pakland Village Inn is fantastic. Chef prepared entrees are superb from steaks to seafood specialties. Walls of picture windows allow overseeing
the Bay of Fundy & watching lobster boats return to the wharf with their catch.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2010

The hotel was very pleasant, our room lovely with a separate sitting/TV area, overlooking the ocean & harbor. My one criticism was that there was no hairdryer in the room. The staff were very helpful, they even let us borrow their phone to call our kids when our cellphone didn't work & we couldn't use our creditcard on the complicated phone system! The bar was friendly & served the best fish chowder I've ever tasted! The seafood in the restaurant was delicious...from boat to plate!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I booked the Parkland Village Inn over the internet not really knowing what kind of an Inn we'd get. What a great surprise to see such a well maintained lovely Inn that is obviously cared for and loved by it's owners! The location is ideal! Right beside the Fisherman's Wharf where you can leisurely watch lobster ships come and go, and watch the spectacular Ocean Tidal views! Because it's centrally located you can explore easily an hour in either direction-- The Inn is nestled at the base of the The National Fundy Park.
I booked a two room suite with an ocean view, because we had 5 people. Lots of room for the extra cot which we asked for. Plenty of towels, clean floors and the room had big windows, and a wonderful cross breeze! Nothing stuffy about this place. It had an excellent restaurant with friendly staff, super view of the ocean/bay, and excellent food. I ordered the lobster stuffed chicken -- WOW! can we take the chef back home to Ontario with us?
Because we had a birthday in the group, the Inn owners were quick to accommodate us with the small extra things we asked for (ie wine glasses, an opener etc. for locally chilled rhubarb wine! which we enjoyed before a wonderful meal!)
Aside from the great restaurant, it also had a great take out or eat out on the open deck for simple casual dinning out on in the open deck, served great ice cream, and also had a small bar- a great place to wind down at the end of the day.
Take time and talk with the owners, and any of the locals for insights as to what living in a small fishing village is like!
Plan a trip to Hopewell Rocks, walk on the ocean floor (lots of fun, and amazing!) and then kayak among the flowerpot rocks -- WOW! we were lucky -- we did both of these things in the same day -- the tide schedule happened to work out this way for us! We loved it!
Another thing to do is to follow the Fundy Studio Tour -- go from one local Artist to another and enjoy the beautifully handcrafted artistic treasures.
Spend a day beach combing, looking for shells, sea glass, different colour stones, or take a blanket and sit on the beach and just watch the activity or the tides.
Spend a day or two exploring the national park --we only spent a couple hours in there and went swimming in their salt water pool.
I would highly recommend this Inn -- they will accommodate your needs (as they did ours) . At first Alma may seem like a sleepy little village -with not much there -- but we enjoyed our time, and would of liked to extend it. It may not be a 'party town' but on given nights there is even local entertainment that you can participate in in various spots in the village.
And don't miss the Sticky Buns at Kelly's Bakery! Amazing!
All in all, our teens and us loved Alma for it's casual exploring qualities, and we simply loved the Inn!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Great location! You can walk right around the back of this inn and explore the bay floor at low tide. We had the 'king size deluxe, ocean view with balcony' room. It had appealing up-to-date furnishings, a comfy bed and an awesome view of the water! I didn't trust the balcony enough to sit on it though. I would definetely stay here again and get the same type of room.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I booked to stay in this hotel while visiting New Brunswick. Unfortunately after I had booked it, I realised that we had already travelled past it, so rang to cancel. The owner was very rude, arrogant and threatening. I would have frankly been frightened to stay in his premises. He also charged the stay I did not have to my credit card, even though he omitted to tell me of the cancellation policy when I made the booking, and did not give me a cancellation reference when I cancelled. For someone in the hospitality business, this man leaves a great deal to be desired. There is nothing like great Customer Service, and trust me The Parkland Village in is really NOTHING like it......

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple