“Lived up to what we had been told”
Review of Saprano's Pizza

Saprano's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Alma
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Fresh Pizza ...fun Place.. Close To Fundy National Park...and All Campgrounds. We Off The Only Seafood Restaurant In Alma. We Are Open All Summer From Mid May To October,and Weakends Only During The Off Season In The Winter
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had heard good things about this place but I must confess, we were not sure what to expect. I guess we are a bit fussy about the kinds of pizza we like.

We were really happy with the pizzas we got. We each got our own, and different, pizzas. They are relatively thin crust, but we were still able to pick up the slices, which we also like. Toppings were good and the leftovers still tasted good the next day!

If you want pizza, this place is worth visiting.

1  Thank readytoretirecalgary

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Consistently great pizza. I always do takeout, but the sit-in space is comfortable and very clean. This is my favourite pizzeria anywhere, and definitely the best food in Alma. Great service, great people, great business.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

My family has a summer cottage in the area and we have been getting pizza and other menu items at Saprano's in Alma several times every summer since it opened. When Saprano's first opened several years ago we were ready for anything, but imagine our delight when it turned out that the place served excellent pizza and various other menu options.
After having gone there this evening and gotten another awesome meal (you gotta try their all-meat oven sub!!), I just had to make my/our opinion known. The service has always been just great, the folks there are very pleasant, and will go to great lengths to accommodate special requests. I wish there was such a place nearby, back home.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Took out a pizza from Sapranos while camping at Fundy NP based on other great reviews. We had the Dillinger works and it had the freshest and most plentiful ingredients we have seen. If you are in the mood for pizza, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Best pizza around, we regularly drive from Moncton to hike in Fundy National Park and can't head home without stopping for pizza and garlic fingers at Sapranos. Highly recommended!

1  Thank AVCvetstudent