“Weekend”

Quality Inn- Winkler
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Winkler
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My wife and I spent a night at this hotel...registration was easy...rooms clean and cozy...relaxed at the quiet swimming pool area. Excellent food...next time I am bringing my kids...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with direct door to the swimming pool area if coming with kids
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Well we had to stay in Winkler for training and found this hotel's food was awesome! Beds and pillows a little hard but I like it that way. Pool was great, steam room fantastic, hot tub not as hot as I would have liked it but still very nice. Overall would be happy to stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while my husband was in the Boundary Trails Hospital for surgery.They provide a special rate for people with family in hospital ,which we really appreciated.My poolside room was beautiful and spotlessly cleaned!The pool area is one of the nicest we have seen.It was so nice after spending hours at the hospital to relax in the hot tub and sauna.The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing.I found the staff to be friendly,compassionate and very helpful.It made such a difference to stay in such a good place when going through a stressful family situation.I also enjoyed the friendly service at their Country Kitchen.I would love to just come back for a family vacation!!!

Room Tip: Loved the poolside room!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2012

At the start of January, a couple of friends and I had gone to CK's Lounge to celebrate a birthday. After we sat down, our server was with us within a minute or two taking our order and suggesting some of their delicious appetizers for us to try. Over the course of the evening, we never had empty glasses and the food was served very shortly after it was ordered. All the servers in the lounge at the time were extremely friendly and knew jsut how to connect with all of their customers. It was definitely one of the best birthday parties I have been to in a long time.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I love eating at the CK, especially the homemade soups are delicious!! The gorgeous Mediterranean pool area always lets me escape from our cold Canadian weather.

Room Tip: ask for poolside, direct access to the pool!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My wife and I were in Winkler visiting family and we had a chance to stay at the Heartland Inn. Their rates were very affordable and our stay was simply amazing! The pool was fantastic, had a Mediterranean look and feel to it, the restaurant and food was perfect. We had never been to a Country Kitchen before but the food and service was great. And we went to CK's Lounge in the evening (in the hotel). Lots of TV's, specials, and great atmosphere. Really enjoyed our stay and we will visit again next time we are in the area. Two thumbs up!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Our recent stay at the Heartland Inn was FANTASTIC!!!! The new suites are just beautiful, clean and well priced. Pool was wonderful for the children. The service in the restaurant was fast and the food was tasty. Overall, the staff were very friendly and made us feel at home. We will absolutely return and recommend to family and friends. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winkler
Days Inn & Suites - Winkler
Super 8 Morden
Super 8 Morden
#1 of 3 in Morden
Altona Hotel
Altona Hotel
#1 of 2 in Altona
Bellas Castle Bed and Breakfast

Been to Quality Inn- Winkler? Share your experiences!