“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had supper with my wife and some freinds. The food was excellent. Portions were very large and the desserts were delicious. Would definitly go back again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ray508

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Town”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had super with my wife at Ralph's Restaurant The food was excellent so was the service.I highly recomend the restaurant to any one visiting or lives in Winkler or souroundings.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank michaelzortea
Morden, Canada
“Excellent food, nice selection and large portions”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Authentic German food served by friendly staff. The burgers are fresh and the schnitzel is so good (pork or chicken). Tried the half order and still take half home. Will be back to sample the rest of the menu.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank MaryAnn D
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

A friend and I went to Ralph's last week for supper. We were really impressed with the food and the service. Our waitress Nancy make some suggestions from the menu because neither of us was very familiar with German food. We got our food quickly, and they were quite large portions which is good for hearty eaters. They really make a point to get you to come back again, and according to this experience I would definitely go back for some more German food.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Junior1987
Winnipeg
“Great Service!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really enjoyed Ralph's. Authentic German food. large portions tasted great. Would definitly go back.Waitress Ryanne was super friendly and knowlegable about the menu she made me and my husband feel really welcome!!

Visited November 2012