“Big brunch”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Winkler
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Home of the Best Breakfast in Town This 130 seat restaurant is fully licensed for your dining pleasure. We’re located in the Quality Inn Winkler hotel and are open for breakfast all day; lunch and dinner. Order from our special menu or ask for the Chef’s soup of the day. We have great lunch and dinner specials everyday. You will not be disappointed. Great Dining Experiences We have a great selection of delicious foods including homemade soups, steaks, ribs, seafood, and an all day breakfast. Our family friendly atmosphere creates a great environment for children. If you’d rather stay in, we have hotel room service available.
Winkler, Canada
“Big brunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great place on a Sunday dinner.price is good and a large selection of breakfast and dinner items.thurs kids eat free after5.buy I get 1 free on Fridays is also great.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank 95Curt_R

Winkler
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been going here for some time now on occasion and can't complain to much about it. You just have to know what to expect. Wait times are a little long, most of the food is decent some of it is quite good.

• Visited March 2013
Winkler, Canada
“Sunday lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Sunday brunch is very good,lots of variety the 2 for 1 is a real bargin the staff is very friendly the decor is really nice

Visited January 2013
1 Thank 95Curt_R
Winnipeg
“Very bad experience, do not recommend!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Saw rhe other comments but decided to try the restaurant anyway, as were staying at the hotel. Should have listened to the reviews. Waited a long time to be seated,even though they weren't busy. ordered the "Best skillet" the picture on the menu showed pan fried seasoned potatoes (flecks of green seasoning) bacon, sausages and scrambled eggs with cubes of ham, and toast just like the menu described. What came was deep fried cold potatoe cubes (not seasoned at all) No sausages, the eggs were made into an omlettee with ham, which I never ordered an omlette because I don't care for them. The toast was cold and hard and spread thick with margarine NOT even melted into the toast. The waitress put the plate down and left before I could even comment. It was 8:45AM only 2 other tables in the place. No one came back to ask about the food, I ate the bacon and some of the egg. No refill was offered, I was chared 10.99 plus coffee I will never go back. Not only did the cook fail but the waitress to even bring out the cold food and she should know what should come with the skillet. I noticed 3 customers waiting to be seated and they had been standing there a long time too, and finally they just left. I would totally recommend "Toppers" as I went there the next morning and was instantly served, food came out hot, delicious and fast, very friendly, waitress kept checking if everything was ok or if a refill was needed. and the place was almost totally packed with only 1 watress.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Keytek
Morden, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DO NOT GO HERE”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Terrible food Terrible Service. Would never recommend or go again. Waitress was not friendly. Food was cold. I got the chicken bacon melt they forgot my bacon. took forever to be seated with only one other customer already seated.

Visited October 2012