“Great food and atmosphere.”
Review of MADOCO

MADOCO
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Swan River
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Fine Dining
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My first visit here. It was a great experience. Entree (I had stuffed chicken breast) was very good and included an awesome soup and salad. Dessert was extra but worth it. Service was perfect.

1  Thank PatriciaF17

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The totality of the experience exceeds supreme expectations! I have never been to a restaurant that can be a mix of family-oriented but also classy!!!!
My first time visiting the restaurant I was given a grand tour and a meet and greet from the owners.
The service was exceptional & made me feel right at home and as for the chocolate marquise.. wow that tasted unreal. I gotta say if you are going to get something on the menu - try that!

Thanks so much for making my experience so pleasant :) - Great to meet you all!

3  Thank jennifer W
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Wow, wonderful place with excellent food. The prices are very good as everything is included soup, salad and main course. The owners are wonderful people and have always made a table available for us. We have a great time and will return again. We are from Calgary and found this restaurant to be better than a lot in our city. Cheers

2  Thank CalgaryKitten
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Madoco is worth the trip every time. The food is well prepared and the service is cautious and respectful. It is small, so reservations are always best.

The menu is essentially prix fixe, with some appetizers as extra and desserts as extras. It is not extensive but it is complete (varied).

The sole issue is that if you make repeated trips, the emnu changes little. On the other hand it is so well made that it seems less a problem than would be the case in a lesser restaurant.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

When we arrived, we were greeted with a smile and such professionalism by Margaret. Our food was incredible. Debbie looked after us so well, as well as the others when our plates etc were empty, and taken right away. Our drinks, coffee, water were always full. We had a GREAT time, and would Highly recommend this restaurant for everyone to experience this fine fine dining. KUDOS to Madocos! YA!
Tom and Lee