“Nice place!”
Review of Mr. Ribs - CLOSED

Mr. Ribs
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Don't judge a book by its cover, from the appearance on the outside, the name and sign you probably wouldn't expect the place to be all that great but once inside we found it was actually very nice. The food was pretty good and the menu had a nice selection to choose from although the prices were a little higher than we were expecting. Worth trying, give it a shot!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Visited in 2011. My husband always has the liver and onions at these small town restaurants is available on the menu. He said it was awesome. The portions were big. I enjoyed the Caesar salad. It was reasonably priced too! I recommend to those travelling or away for a hockey tourney to check this place out, you don't have to have the liver and onions!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Often when visiting family in a small rural town in Manitoba we go to Neepawa! We always check out this restaurant! Good food, home made, good value and clean! I would recommend this to travellers making their way passing Neepawa! We enjoyed our dinner meal and would return again as it is reliable and home made!

1  Thank MASH16
Reviewed March 12, 2013

A good friend of mine and I were passing through Neepawa last weekend and decided to stop in at Mr. Ribs for a quick bite to eat. I'm usually only a fan of my own home cooking, but this place takes the cake. Wow! The dry ribs are to die for and the pizza is one of the the best I've ever had.
(Thick on toppings and flavour)

The restaurant staff were quick & courteous and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. The restaurant was clean and the walls looked to have been freshly painted. Overall, this is place is a must try if you haven't been there before. We'll definitely be headed back again. Looking forward to our next road trip. (Must have the RIBS)

Thank you for the great meal Mr. Ribs!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was in Neepawa for a conference through work and my colleague and I decided to try Mr. Ribs before leaving town. I had been there once a few years ago and remembered good food and good service. Wow... have things changed. Upon walking into the restaurant we were greeted with an unpleasant odor. I still can't figure out if it was mold or mothballs or a mixture of the two. The restroom was unclean and had an even worse smell. The broken tiles on the floor were covered in filth. The restaurant itself had food in the carpet under the table as well as on the window dressings. I was still optimistic that perhaps the food and service would be as good as the last time. I ordered the chicken souvlaki and my colleague ordered ribs. My cream of vegetable soup and her caesar salad arrived first. The soup was tasty but over peppered and her salad looked like something I'd never seen before. It was drenched in "ranch" dressing and what looked like dry shaker style Parmesan cheese spilled on top. After about 40 minutes our main course arrived. My greek salad was very good. The rice was drenched in grease unfortunately. My colleague has the misfortune of finding a clump of blond hair in her vegetables (both of us are dark brunettes). When she called the waitress over (she hadn't come to see how everything was once), the waitress simply said "oh dear" and took the plate away. She did not return to our table to offer anything in replacement or tell us that it would be taken off the bill. She did not return at all in fact, not even to give us the bill. We called her over after 20 minutes and at that point I had lost my appetite and did not eat my meal either. What a disappointment :( I found more value and service at the drive through at McDonalds on the way out of town.