“Subway is Subway. A nice break from a burger, but processed meat is actully less healthy than red meat. I like the...”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #20 of 27 Restaurants in Gimli
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 26, 2008

Subway is Subway. A nice break from a burger, but processed meat is actully less healthy than red meat. I like the chicken subs, and eating out side on a warm day is nice. Subway has a ok menu, but I am getting a little tired of the place. However I think Subway is the only restaurant chain in town. The town of Gimli has a few very nice resturants, but I find Subway a nice break from the same old same old. The people are friendly, and the local spots have a charm of there own, but I find Subway is the fastfood, big city exception. Where I eat if I am in a rush.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook