“Good portion sizes”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good portion sizes”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This restaurant gives large portion sizes, has excellent food and is quick. The only thing I didn't like was the lemon potatoes were way over seasoned. The homemade french fris are great, but if you don't like meditteranian seasonings, better ask them not to put it on the fries.

Visited July 2013

Selkirk, Canada
“went back for more”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

we loved this place so much we also went back the NEXT day for more lol! Portions were HUGE and prices were reasonable for the amount you get. I can't wait to go back, found the owners and other employees super friendly, and food was delicious. And we drive an hour to get there, but its worth it

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank T G
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Wonderful food, great service!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am a native of this little town and visit occasionally. Just had pickerel fillets, and only my mother makes it better, but she doesn't serve it with a huge, fresh, Greek Salad!! Had liver and onions yesterday......same story.....fantastic !!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tfmartin78
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We enjoyed the hamburger, bacon & mushroom pizza so much that we went back two days later and it was just as yummy the 2nd time. The 10 inch is large enough for two and the topping is deep with lots of filling. It was so hot, we were able to do take out and enjoy it in our hotel.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank FrankOrDonna
Winnipeg, Canada
“Terrible place”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I and my friend didn't know where to go and this restaurant was the first we saw when we arrived from mainstreet to go to the docks.

The owner/cook adviced us to take the "home made burger" of the day.
I saw him taking a beef burger underneath the counter. I didn't see him opening any fridge so I guess the meat was staying outside... which explains the really brown colour of the meat when he throw it on the cooktop.

We chose a table and were quicly served.

The burger wasn't good.
The french fries were homemade but were wasted by old dirty oil.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is suppose to be from greece. For me it looks more like a teenager chose the decoration, one or two greek symbols, a greek sword, a lot of posters of cars...

The toilets are horrible also, dirty and messy.

We paid 18$ for 2 burger and 1 coca cola and 1 glass of water.
Quantity was ok but quality was less.

At least the owner is polite.

I don't advice you to go there, the owner should really question himself.

Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother tongue.

• Visited February 2013