“Worst Restaurant in Dauphin”

Smitty's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Dauphin
Dauphin, Manitoba
“Worst Restaurant in Dauphin”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

On a Friday Night I ordered a steak sandwich....I got 17 one inch max fries which looked like leftovers and a 2 inch steak that looked like liver... It was all cold...When I complained they said that is what you get and told me "did you not see how busy we were tonight"......Get it together Dauphin Staff in all services I as a customer iensure you have a job. It is not my priveledge to come to your establishment.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank CDNCowboy

winnipeg
“work, eat and sleep”
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I found Smitty's a good restaurant for the early start to the day, good breakfast, fast service, and the coffee was there when you sat down.
evening meals were good , and a nite cap in the lounge hit the spot , and the sport channel always on.