“Over priced, awkward service.”
Review of Steeples Restaurant - CLOSED

Steeples Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Alberta, Canada
“Over priced, awkward service.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had the groupon, for which there is a special menu with varied options and lots of upgrades they try to sell you on. The upgrades are pricey, so you can get out of there for the price you paid on the groupon or be prepared to spend more money. I didn't think the groupon was any better than a regular meal off the menu, at least then the portion sizes are ok.
Service was awkward. There was mix ups on meals, the order, and the bill. Server was friendly, but just...awkward.

• Visited September 2013

Crofton
“Amazing in every sense of the word”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely loved this place.

Someone brought me here for my birthday last year and I fell in love with it.

The food was outstanding. The atmosphere was the best that I have ever found in a restaurant. The service was so far above what I was expecting.

This would be a perfect place to do any kind of event, whether that is work, personal, friends, etc.

Probably my favourite restaurant in the world. Will definitely go again.

• Visited November 2012
Sidney, Canada
“Still fantastic meals”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have dined at Steeples several times and it has always be exceptional. We used a Groupon the last time. The reason they ask if it is a groupon is because there is a special (and excellent) groupon menu. Even if you don't want anything on the groupon menu, you can have selections from the regular menu and half price. The four course meal will leave you lucky to be able to finish your desert. The steaks melt in your mouth. No finer dining on Vancouver Island and excellent service. (the servers cannot get plates or glasses from a tray without holding them) We still praise the meals and service. Worth the trip from Victoria.

• Visited August 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Well worth the drive!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Well we had another great meal at Steeples. We had purchased a groupon for 4 and I had my brother and sister in law visiting us so we decided to use our coupon. It was fantastic. We had Great Service, loved the menu as my sister in law has to have gluten free meals, which you accommodated very well. The menu selections were excellent, and the quality of the meals were over the top. My brother who is an excellent cook, raved over his beautifully done lamb. My sister in law steak, was done to perfection. My pasta dish was fantastic. Our waitress was so friendly, readily available. We had a very enjoyable evening. We have been there several times and each time it has been excellent. It is fast becoming our favourite restaurant.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“worth the drive”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

50 minutes northwest from Victoria is a great eating place that was excellent. I used a groupon to make the trip worth while and I was not disappointed. I had their seafood chowder that was not skimpy on seafood. Lettuce wraps that had chunks of steak that puts PF Chaings to shame in the us wiyh their spartan lettuce wraps. I had the Chicken Curry with rice. Flavorful and spicy with out being over powering. My partner had steak and she loved it. We took desert home.
The building has been changed from a Methodist Church and thus the name Steeples. Stop and enjoy. You will be glad you did.

• Visited August 2013