“We Will Return!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gather Food & Beverage - CLOSED

Gather Food & Beverage
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Spanish, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Share healthy, stress-free, family friendly taste-tripping experiences.Adventure into multi-cultural experimentation with close friends. From breakfast to dessert, Wednesday - SundayOrganically and locally sourced. Family owned and operated.Accross from Mason's Beach in beautiful Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia, Canada
Shawnigan Lake, Canada
“We Will Return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I went the other night and absolutely loved it. We sat by the fire and were toasty warm. The room we were in, in this charming old house, had a nice decor, good lighting and a pleasant ambience. The food was delicious and the server was very pleasant and professional. This is our second visit and we will definitely return.

• Visited December 2013

Mill Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My personal favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Gather has become my favorite restaurant - anywhere. It is special in so many ways: the tasteful antique décor and cozy atmosphere; the classy music played low in deference to conversation; the warm, welcoming staff; the very reasonable pricing; and, last-but-not-least, the hand-made, locally-sourced, largely organic, mouth-watering cuisine. I've tried all of the entrees but one and, tonight, after having the Mushroom Penne (gluten-free) - wonderfully seasoned with fresh sage, loaded with Crimini and Portabello mushrooms and just the right amount of white wine cream sauce - I felt I was finally ready to write a review. I finished with a scoop each of organic Irish Crème and Chocolate Indulgence (exquisitely chocolaty!) ice cream. Gourmet, healthful, and eco-friendly - who could ask for more? As usual, I left happy and satisfied. Needless to say, I will be returning soon!

• Visited December 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Great menu but where did it go?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

It seems that there is no more cook at Gather during the day, so there goes all the lunch business. I think it's a shame to start out with a service - food - and then remove it arbitrarily. I see they have coffee and at $3 per cup I guess they make money on that. But they should have started as they meant to go on - it's confusing and to me, kind of stupid. Aren't restaurants supposed to serve food? They should change their name to Gather Coffeeshop and Dinner.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mill Bay, Canada
“Exceptional food at a good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our evening here was superb. Great food, all organic, cooked with attention to quality and taste. Portion sizes are generous. The atmosphere is relaxed with space between tables that gives a sense of privacy. Exceptional value. One of our group ate here last night and had to come back again tonight, it was so good. This restaurant showcases local products with obvious pride, but at a price that everyone can afford.
You must go and eat here!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TuckerVictoria
Vancouver, Canada
“BEST RESTAURANT AND DELICIOUS FOOD YOU MUST COME AND TRY IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Me and my husband went to this restaurant twice and we really love the food in this restaurant. Very friendly service and wonderful food. You will feel like you are eating at home while enjoying your meal. We have tried different restaurant in Vancouver and Victoria so far this is the top of the list. We feel like we can eat there everyday. If you are looking for a good meal you should try this restaurant. You will not regret the food and the service is excellent.

• Visited October 2013