“great views of Shawnigan Lake”
Review of EmmAlly's Bakery and Cafe - CLOSED

EmmAlly's Bakery and Cafe
Cuisines: Soups
Victoria, Canada
“great views of Shawnigan Lake”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The perfect place to stop by at the marina on Shawnigan lake with all gluten free menus! breakfat lunch and dinners !

Visited June 2013

Victoria, Canada
“My go to place for gluten free food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

EmmAlly's is the best gluten free place I have eaten since I found out I have to eat gluten free because of an allergy. I have not had one thing that I have been disappointed with yet. If you have been missing certain bakery things since going gluten free you will probably find it here. The all day breakfast and lunch menu is not not going to break the bank and is like going to a normal family restaurant that is not gluten free. They make the best muffins, scones, croissants, bread, and so much more. I have tried the chicken strips, pizza, english muffins, pancakes and french toast (I have not tried the banana bread french toast yet but I can't wait to) and a lot of the bakery items. They even deliver some of their products to local stores in Victoria which is great if you don't have the time to drive out to Shawnigan Lake, but it is definitely worth the drive. I have been out there with people who do not have to eat gluten free who have also been impressed with the food that EmmAlly's makes.

Thank you EmmAlly's for the amazing treats that you guys make and the smile you put on my face when I eat there :)

• Visited April 2013