“The perfect stay! Amazing hospitality & comfort!”

Dragonfly Dock Bed and Breakfast
Vancouver Island, Canada
“The perfect stay! Amazing hospitality & comfort!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I had never been to a B&B before, I admit I was hesitant to stay in a stranger's home, however on the advice of a friend I stayed here. I stayed here with a group of friends & it was exceptional. The hosts made you feel completely at home & catered to every need.

Breakfast was outstanding, with a huge variety of options. Everything was so fresh & thoughtful.
I felt like I was staying with friends. The hosts were the perfect blend of being considerate, as well as leaving you to relax.

I would recommend this B&B to all!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Canucks2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Honolulu
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I live in hotels and B & B's literally around the world nearly 300 nights a year - and it is rare that I find a place that makes me feel as good as if I were home. From the beginning email, to our first phone conversation - to Salmon Eggs Benedict - to a glass of wine on their private 2-tier dock which hangs out over the lake - there is nothing that is not perfect about this place. My bed was better than any Four Seasons; my breakfast more delicious than a Relais et Chateau, and the friendliness and serenity were perfectly paired. I'll be back again and again !!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank AlohaScubaguy
Alberta
Reviewed April 9, 2011

We had a terrific time at Dragonfly despite the non-stop rain. An absolutely grand experience from the moment we arrived until our departure. The pool table was a real bonus. The breakfasts were second to none! What a view! Terrific hosts too! Thanks so much!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank NancyA49
DragonflyDock, Owner at Dragonfly Dock Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Thanks so much for your kind words. It was wonderful to meet your family. Next time you come to visit, we will put in a special request for sunshine!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed January 8, 2011

This was a great stay. The hosts are interesting and strike a perfect balance between visiting and allowing us privacy. Lovely jacuzzi under the stars... the perfect way to start the new year. Best scones I ever tasted (don't tell my brother).

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank pauljonat
comox
Reviewed December 30, 2010

I stayed at Dragonfly Dock with my son. The owners made us feel very welcomed into their beautiful home. The guest rooms all had a view of the lake. The breakfasts were delicious. I would definitely stay there again and have recommended it to my friends/

• Stayed December 2010
2 Thank tiggercomox
DragonflyDock, Owner at Dragonfly Dock Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 1, 2011
It was great to have you visit over the holiday season. We enjoyed meeting you and look forward to your next trip to Dragonfly Dock!
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My husband, two young sons and I were spoiled from the moment we arrived at the Dragonfly Dock Bed and Breakfast. Della & Kevin are such welcoming hosts who really go the extra mile and made our stay so memorable. We enjoyed our conversations and appreciated the tips as to where to go sightseeing on the island. We woke up to a gorgeous view of the lake every morning which was followed by a breakfast that was beyond delicious; especially the cinnamon buns! We had so much fun down at the lake and loved our relaxing time spent in the hot tub. The accomodations were immaculate and the beds were so comfortable. Our sons keep asking us when we're going back!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank TGKA
DragonflyDock, Owner at Dragonfly Dock Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 15, 2010
Nothing like a couple of young boys to keep the house lively! It was wonderful to have you stay with us for your holiday. With so much going on, it felt like a holiday for us as well. Please feel free to bring the family back any time.
Gig Harbor
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Della's breakfasts were masterpieces! We stayed for four days. Each day was different, but all were delicious and beautifully presented. The trail behind their house was a very relaxing place to walk. The guest quarters are separated from the family area, so that your group will have privacy as well as the oppportunity to meet a nice family. We hope to go back for another visit in the future.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
#1 of 2 in Malahat
Malahat Bungalows Motel
Malahat Bungalows Motel
#2 of 2 in Malahat

Been to Dragonfly Dock Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!