“Allways great!”

Sushi Kobo Takeout
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
“Allways great!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The best in sushi takeout, always friendly but vey busy order ahead. All their dishes are top notch.

Visited January 2014

Comox, Canada
“The "go to" sushi spot in the valley”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Sushi Kobo is always exceptional. From the freshness of ingredients to the friendliness of the service. Whenever my wife and I think about dinner out Sushi Kobo inevitably comes up in our top three. We are lucky to have this quality of sushi in our little town!

• Visited April 2014
“Family Favourite”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Our family loves Sam and his yummy sushi in Comox. We have been enjoying Sam's art of making sushi for many years now. We will never tire of the tasty morsels he puts out in this tiny but welcoming spot in the valley. Not only does it look amazing it tastes fresh and flavourful. Sam and his staff always make you feel welcome and cater to your wants and needs. My adult children all have their favourite rolls and now my grandchildren are proclaiming their cravings for certain dishes when we crowd into this hot spot. We were just there the other day and hope to return again very soon.

• Visited April 2014
“Always the best!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I've been a long time fan of Sam Ogawa and his food (For over a decade). My children have grown up devouring his tasty creations and the more than occasional unordered tidbits. His seafood is always the freshest and his execution of sushi, sashimi and other traditional dishes is always tasteful ( & tasty) and artistic. A shame to eat such edible art, that is until you do then you're glad you did!! It's all delicious, from raw fish to Japanese pop! Never a miss dining here!!!

• Visited March 2014
comox valley, bc
“Still the best place for sushi on Vancouver Island”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

this tiny place continues to have the freshest, tastiest, and best value sushi. Better then anything I've even tried in Vancouver. Sam and the staff are very friendly and treat everyone like good friends. I try to eat here at least once a week and have never been disappointed. I also love that I can buy really good soba noodles, panko, soy sauce, and japanese mayo here. Keep up the good work!

• Visited October 2013