“Great food”

Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a modern West Coast Italian restaurant featuring our local farms, wineries and fisherman. Our fresh pasta is made in house daily and all our food is done from scratch.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Best to get reservation to make sure you have a table , this is a very busy place . Very worth the wait I must say if you must

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I like this place, good food, good amount for your money and relaxed atmosphere for a lunch date. But here we go - expensive I feel for the luxury of the mentioned points. Service I always feel I am interrupting the server in some way. I feel uncomfortable here somewhat and I don't know why - I don't feel like a local here I feel ' I am n the wrong place' I will quickly enjoy my meal !

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We liked the location, the service and the food. Due to some dietary restrictions there are several items on the menu that my husband can not eat but of the things he's able to eat they've been very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a great meal at Toscanos. The clam linguini was so good and their blackberry cheesecake rounded out our island meal!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I found the service to be good, the ambiance to be good and the food to be good. It isn't anything spectacular but you get great value for your money here.

1  Thank KayComox