“Bamboo Inn is now our go to Chinese restaurant!”

Bamboo Inn Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We've been three times now and each time It's been Just great. Friendly Service, food was good and kids loved the dessert bar!

There are newer reviews for Bamboo Inn Restaurant

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Apparently this place has been open for years. I can't imagine why. The wait staff are earnest enough, but seem uncomfortable delivering the crap that is allegedly food to the tables., I have spent $7 at the Quality Foods buffet and had an order of magnitude better ethnic dining experience than the $25 'special' at Bamboo Inn. You can probably get treated well there if you are not a Gwailo.

1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The bamboo in has decent food, a comfortable atmosphere and a service and product that is both reliable and consistent!

We have only actually visited the restaurant once (Because we live in Spain) but I order often for my elderly parents who live in Courtenay. The food always arrives in good condition, hot and on time! Great job guy's, and thank you for always going above and beyond in order to accommodate!

Saludo/Cheers por España!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

just tried to eat a delivery from bamboo inn....couldnt do it, and i was very hungry! it was the worst chineese food i have had that i can remember.
Dont do it......just dont

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We recently moved my dad to the berwick seniors housing in comox,(if I was writing a review for that I would give it 5 stars for sure) and once we were done we were Hungry! the staff recommended Bambo inn and we were not disappointed! Fresh veggies, great chinese food, and generous portions! and sooo fast! we ordered dinner for 10 and it was ready in 10 min! yay!