“Best food on our trip !”
Review of Killer Whale Cafe

Killer Whale Cafe
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telegraph Cove Resort
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I normally don't really write restaurant reviews but I have to do one now. We stayed in The Cove for two nights and we ate here 3 times. Now you would think that with a captive audience they would wing it but nothing is further from the truth. We utterly enjoyed every crumb and morsel to the max. We almost ate our plates !! Everything was tasty. I would go there every week if it was not for the 9 hour flight and the following 6 hour drive.....

There are newer reviews for Killer Whale Cafe

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had lunch.

Salmon Chowder was the soup du jour.....Excellent, don't miss it if it's available when you go.

Fish and chips, a large piece of fish atop a plateful of great crispy hot french fries.

Portions were generous, price was very reasonable, staff were friendly and service was fast.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We ate here three times during our stay at telegraph cove. The second night we shared a main course such were the portions of nicely cooked food. Our servers were excellent and welcoming. The food was carefully prepared and several times each week there was a barbeque, which we did not get round to trying.

1  Thank oneh
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had an evening meal and ordered starters and main course. The food was great but I struggled to finish as the portions were so huge. It is not cheap but good quality. If we visited again I would only have a main course as it is such a shame to leave great food.

1  Thank kaswan
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped into Telegraph Cove on our way down island. It came highly recommended - unfortunately, the Seafood Linguine is only on the dinner menu - so we couldn't try it. However, our party had the Seafood Chowder, 2 pc Halibut and Chips and Chicken Strips/Fries (one non-seafood lover!). Our server was excellent - she knew her menu well and was able to make some recommendations. Our meal was served quickly - and we were able to spend more time sightseeing than sitting around waiting :) . As for the food, the chowder was one of the best I have had (in my humble opinion) and the portions are large (lots of fries). The halibut was good - however, not the best I have had. I prefer a very thin batter - just my preference. And I would have enjoyed a little coleslaw with my fish. Chicken strips were good - crispy and moist. We will visit again - at night though so I can try the Seafood Linguine!