“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Review of Killer Whale Cafe

Killer Whale Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Telegraph Cove Resort
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had lunch.

Salmon Chowder was the soup du jour.....Excellent, don't miss it if it's available when you go.

Fish and chips, a large piece of fish atop a plateful of great crispy hot french fries.

Portions were generous, price was very reasonable, staff were friendly and service was fast.

• Visited September 2013

Appleby Magna, United Kingdom
“good food great service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We ate here three times during our stay at telegraph cove. The second night we shared a main course such were the portions of nicely cooked food. Our servers were excellent and welcoming. The food was carefully prepared and several times each week there was a barbeque, which we did not get round to trying.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank oneh
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Huge portions”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had an evening meal and ordered starters and main course. The food was great but I struggled to finish as the portions were so huge. It is not cheap but good quality. If we visited again I would only have a main course as it is such a shame to leave great food.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kaswan
Vancouver, Canada
“Love the chowder!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped into Telegraph Cove on our way down island. It came highly recommended - unfortunately, the Seafood Linguine is only on the dinner menu - so we couldn't try it. However, our party had the Seafood Chowder, 2 pc Halibut and Chips and Chicken Strips/Fries (one non-seafood lover!). Our server was excellent - she knew her menu well and was able to make some recommendations. Our meal was served quickly - and we were able to spend more time sightseeing than sitting around waiting :) . As for the food, the chowder was one of the best I have had (in my humble opinion) and the portions are large (lots of fries). The halibut was good - however, not the best I have had. I prefer a very thin batter - just my preference. And I would have enjoyed a little coleslaw with my fish. Chicken strips were good - crispy and moist. We will visit again - at night though so I can try the Seafood Linguine!

• Visited August 2013
Sway, United Kingdom
“Good food after whale watching - Recommended”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We visited the restaurant after whale watching and found the service excellent. The prices were a little more than normal but the quality of the food and the service made up for that. Personally the seafood linguine I had was delicious.

Recommended