“The Best breakfasts ever”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sun Peaks
Sun Valley Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Sun Peaks B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best breakfasts ever”
Reviewed October 31, 2005

I wish I could take this B&B with me everywhere I travel. This unique B&B has great rooms, sparkly clean, the beds are wonderful, with great pillows and comforters. Hospitality plus, Ian makes you feel like an honoured member of the family. Their goal is to make their guests want to come back and they do it right. If you want stimulating conversation you got it or if you want your own private space you have your own sitting room -- and on top of all that the food and coffee are GREAT -- my favourite, Ian's eggs benedict. No matter what season this place is at the top of my list. I am in the travel industry and gladly recommend this B&B to my clients. Joyce

• Stayed August 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 29, 2005

We immensely enjoyed our family reunion at Sun Valley Bed & Breakfast near Sun Peaks resort close to Kamloops BC. The B&B is purpose built and contains private suites (with private bathrooms) for family or other groups. This arrangement allowed us privacy while allowing us to also mingle in a group in the large public spaces. Ian, our host, was an invaluble resource of local information. He was also helpful in prepping our ski equipment for use on the mountain. The food was exceptionally delicious too! I would highly recommend a stay at this establishment. (---)

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Orcas Island washington
Reviewed October 28, 2005

Ian the owner made our SEVERAL stays the very best on the mountain. The rooms, food, hot tub,movies are perfect. I have referred several family and friends and always get many thanks for doing so.
Also ask Ian about special dinners and it will complete your day of skiing.
.....and the prices are easy.
Steve and Ann Rush / Orcas Island Washington

City Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops
Coast Sundance Lodge
#4 of 7 in Sun Peaks

Been to Sun Valley Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!