“Coffee cheapest I found in Sun Peaks”
Review of Tod Mountain Cafe

Tod Mountain Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sun Peaks
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Toddies! Tod Mountain Cafe is a cute and quirky little cafe in the middle of Sun Peaks Village. We specialize in building sweet and savory crepes and making the very best coffee on the mountain (Even the Aussies think so!). Toddies is also serving Panini's, Bagels, Muffins and loads of other little snacks to fill those cravings and keep our customers happy. There has been a change in ownership since November 2016 and a few changes have been made so come in and say hi! We are proud to say that this cafe is still in business and is better than ever!
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Everything tends to be overpriced at resorts, and Sun Peaks is no exception. So I make it my mission to find the deals. Besides cheap fair trade java, Tod Mtn. coffee house also has GREAT crepes and assorted breakfast goodies. Its a really good hang-out with chairs and tables outside.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The coffee house is pretty tiny so you should get there before lunch, especially on the week ends.The crepes were great.Good selection. I had a savoury and a dessert crepe. I was plenty full.Good. until a late dinner. The coffee was good. Choice of a medium or dark blend It was fun looking at all the old trail maps hanging on the walls from the Tod Mountain days.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've had crepes while skiing in France and these were authentic, with even fresher fruit! You can sit outside and enjoy a truly mountain experience!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I got a mocha latte and chocolate chip cookie here in the morning. Cookie didn't seem that fresh and my mocha was barely average. Expected better, but my kid was happy with the cookie.

Inside is very small - there was no available sitting room, which kind of stunk. We were looking to get out of the cold for a few minutes while we waited to meet up with the rest of our family.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Our kids love the crepes and hot chocolate and they do pretty good coffees.
This place gets really busy at lunch time so try to get there before that to avoid the line up.