“Good pizza, good value”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Seattle, Washington
“Good pizza, good value”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great selection. Reasonable prices for a village restaurant. Pizza was very good with a healthy amount of toppings. A medium is plenty for 2 people. Not a great sit down place, but service was quick and friendly. Take out worked well for us.

• Visited January 2014

Beijing, China
“Great food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Good pizza and a great option to many of the other places in Sun Peaks. Sure beats the Mexican place ;)

Visited January 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
“One of the best pizzas ever tasted”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ate here 2 minutes ago.

The restaurant is situated in Sun peaks & indeed in low season allmost everything is closed.

It is a small restaurant with a snowboard theming ( you are offc in Sun Peaks ). You have around a 30 choices of flavors. And all the pizzas are freshly baked.

We took the Steak - onion - cheddar - pepper - mozza & tomato pizza.

I can honestly say that this was one the best pizzas that I EVER tasted. Also the owner was super friendly ( He is indeed not the typical waiter / pizza chef ).

So If you are in Sun Peaks & you want to eat pizza, then this is the place!

price of our pizza was 21 cad and reasonably priced ( 14" ). You can also take cold slides at 2,5 cad a slice. Intresting for a quick lunch.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Stoffke
Canada
“Eat Elsewhere at Sun Peaks”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Though the pizza's are average and if you are starving and no place else is open and you don't mind spending a fortune for a pizza then I suppose this place is acceptable. BUT the guy who runs the place is down right rude. He appears to have a real chip on his shoulder and cursed us when we decided to eat our pizza from our "to go" box (our group had changed our mind while waiting for the pizza). The restaurant was almost empty--this was off-season and he had no extra work to do with us eating there--we just ate from the box. I'd even already given him a more than 15% tip on an already hugely expensive pizza BECAUSE it was off season and so quiet that I figured they could use every dime. The issue seemed to be that we were using up an expensive pizza box (for the extra large pizza) and then not needing that big a box to carry away our left overs. REALLY! The cost of the box is ALREADY factored into the price! For this you curse under your breath at us then chastise us and tell us "next time" don't do that. Trust me, there will never be a "next time" and I'm a local who frequents SunPeaks and now has a story to tell about your shop. Luckily the European tourists who were my companions have met many other Canadians in the SERVICE industry who aren't so fantastically rude.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza. Ever.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

As a long time local to sun peaks I can understand some tourists frustration towards over priced foods and long waits but sometimes I truly wonder how people can have no perception of how the food industry functions. Glen-Jennifer for example. Her expectations were obviously not met, but those expectations seem a little above and beyond the regular. If you take the time to notice when she posted coinciding with the time of year she visited you'll realize it was the middle of spring break, one of the top three busiest weeks during the winter season. From my experiences with mountain high it seems like she was lucky to even have the modifications done given the potential dinner rush she was a part of. Would it not have been easier to order a medium and a large instead of the extra large half an half? She has obviously never had to work in either the food industry or the service industry. I have never had a bad experience with the staff or the food I've ordered from mountain high, always been top notch. I encourage everyone visiting sun peaks resort to take a minute and remember that the people working up here are working for you, all hours, all weather conditions. A little bit of consideration goes a long way. And as uncommon as common sense has become in this day and age, treat others as you'd like to be treated is still something we should all be practicing.

• Visited September 2013