“Schnitzels, Schnell!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We've dined at Powderhounds several times over the years and it's been consistently good.
The Hunter Schnitzel is fantastic, and big enough to feed two!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very atmospheric little restaurant with great schnitzels and a kids menu. At some times of the year they also have live bands.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We went for an appy dinner after a big event and even though the place was super busy the service was amazing and the food was delicious. Definitley recommend the wasabi dumplings. They are just spicy enough. Lovely place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We dined here on our last night. The food was good and not too expensive. Also, given that the restaurant was packed, the service was attentive. Being that Sun Peaks is a stop for most tour companies, I reccommend stopping by during the day and get a reservation.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Our waitress was either having a bad day or clearly did not want to be there as the service was very poor.

The wait time for the food was nearly an hour, in which I could have accepted due to the volume of people in the restaurant, however I did not like watching people who arrived after me recieve their food before me.

Our dinner companions who live at sun peaks and have frequently visited the restaurant where shocked at how poor the service, waiting time and quality of food has become.

I would not recommend this restaurant if you have young children or if you want your food in a hurry.

I would recommend if you like German food.

1  Thank Jerv A