“Superb accomodation, perfect for large groups”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Living Room
Bedroom #1,2 & 3 and bathroom # 1 & 2, upstairs, view of living room and mountains
Elegant dinners at MVP
Dining Room: TV, fireplace, 2 love seats, surround sound music which creates a wonderful atmosphere
Kitchen
Master Bedroom: Queen size bed, Ensuite, MVP Spa robes, walk in closet, tv
Bedroom #2: Queen size bed, walk in closet, tv, beautiful view of the mountains
Bedroom #3: 2 double beds, 2 twin beds, tv, dvd player, walk in closet
Bedroom #4: Queen size bed, Walk in Closet, Surround sound, couch, chair, tv, dvd player
Bathroom #1 (Ensuite) Big tub, walk in shower, heated floor, beautiful view of the mountains
Bathroom #2: Upstairs between bedroom #2 bedroom #3. Heated floor, bathtub etc.
Bathroom #3: located on the main floor beside bedroom #4 and the dining room. Heated floor with tub
Laundry Room. Heated floor
Very private back yard with beautiful outdoor furniture, fire pit, BBQ, hot tub
8 Person hot tub. Even has jets that goes up and down and massages your spine.
Front patio, beautiful way to sit and have your morning coffee, so peaceful! :)
MVP - Spring/Summer/Fall
Living Room & Wet Bar with a beautiful view
Heated double garage. A lot of room to store skis, snowboards, boots, golf clubs, paddle boards, etc
Very private back yard with hot tub
MVP's 'Ski-In' This is groomed right to MVP's back door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
brett614
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Superb accomodation, perfect for large groups”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have just returned to New Zealand after a 14 night stay at MVP Sun Peaks snowboarding with family and friends, ranging in age from 15 yrs to 54 yrs. On arrival at MVP, we were totally blown away by the property. We have booked a lot of properties on-line, and in many cases properties struggle to meet expectations (due mainly to pictures taken with wide angle cameras etc), but we can honestly say that when we walked through the door of MVP, our expectations were well and truly exceeded. The house was larger than we expected, and the furniture, utensils, cooking equipment and chattels were all top notch and in abundance. The house was really clean and tidy and in beautiful condition. It is easy to see that Cathy loves her house with a passion. Driving back from the village to MVP after a dinner out in the evening was out of this world, like returning to something from a fairly tale with all the lights Cathy has put up around her home .... perfect. We loved the ride in from Morrissey side, and ride out to the Burfield chair, and watched the groomer come down the track right to the house one evening. We even built jumps on the track down, and literally in the back yard to play on on our days off. The village of Sun Peaks is a short pleasant walk, and the village itself is super quaint and friendly, with some cool pubs and eateries. An extra big thanks to Jordan and Claire at Vertigo for the coffees and breakfast burritos we had almost daily. Cathy is an excellent host and went above and beyond what would normally be expected and was always helpful and really friendly. The snow we had was awesome, some decent falls through our stay, and crowds are literally non existent. All in all, we couldn't be more satisfied and the holiday we had at MVP and Sun Peaks will be really hard to beat. MVP is highly recommended by us, and works really well for large groups. Thanks heaps Cathy for the use of your home, we all loved it.

Mar 21, 2018
Thank you very much Brett! I am absolutly thrilled that you and your family enjoyed MVP and Sun Peaks Resort so much! I love it when my guests are so happy, this is my ultimate goal, and I am always always thrilled when I am successful at that. This ultimately means that you had a great holiday, and that is what life is all about; enjoying our time with our loved ones.
Please do come back anytime! :)
Cathy
Jonathan...
“A fantastic family weekend in a fantastic home”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed at the MVP home over the Thanksgiving weekend. We were looking for a special spot to have a small family reunion for my mom's 70th birthday. As soon as we arrived we knew that we'd picked the right spot. It's a very impressive home to drive up to.

The home is beautiful and in great shape. It doesn't feel like a rental property at all. It was very clean and had very few signs of wear and tear that these places often have. We had 7 adults and 5 kids staying there and it all worked perfectly. The living room is spectacular, with massive windows looking across the valley to the ski hills on the other side and an amazing bar at the one end containing lots of glasses and it's own little fridge. The kitchen was very well appointed and we were able to fit all 12 of us around the big dining table which was really nice.

There is a new hot tub in the back which was really nice on a cold and snowy October weekend. It's really modern and easily accommodates 6 people.

A neat extra feature was the giant trail map that Cathy has put up on the garage wall. It must be at least 10' x 6' and is a great way to see all of the ski runs. We weren't there to ski, but as a skier I really could appreciate it.

From my initial communications with Cathy, the owner, right through our stay she was wonderful to deal with. I could tell that she really cares about her home and wants to ensure that her guests have a great stay. She lives in the bottom suite of the house but the structure of the house is such that you'd never know she was there. We didn't need anything during our stay, but it was nice to know she was right there if we had any questions or concerns. I've stayed at other places and had things go wrong and it's very difficult to get in touch with the offsite owner to have them deal with it.

Overall, our entire family agreed that this was a perfect spot to spend our weekend together. I would highly recommend this home to anyone looking for a nice getaway in Sun Peaks, both for the home itself and because we really liked dealing with Cathy.

Mar 23, 2018
Hi Jonathon
Thank you very much for your reply. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay so much. I find it great living in the basement suite to cater to all needs of my guests, just as a front desk clerk would do at a hotel. It is such a great way to run my vacation home. All the guests are so pleased that I am just a text/call/or knock on the door away to assist with any issues which may arise. My goal is that MVP is a 5 star accommodation, and I am always so pleased to hear the comments from my guest. My goal is to ensure that my guests are very very happy with their stay, and that they do come back.
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review, I really do appreciate it very much!! :)
Cathy
Reviewed January 19, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you very much Catharina, It is great that you were very happy and comfortable. Hoping to see you again next year. Thanks so much for choosing MVP! :)
RabaahSH
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“One of the best😍”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The house was very beautiful and homey ,it was fully equipped,very clean, the sheets and towels were high quality,the kitchen has every thing you need .great location although we came off season but we enjoyed hiking to the village.We had long flight from home and we drove a lot in Canada so we need time to relax before going back,and MVP was a great choice we enjoyed sitting in the beautiful living room cooking and barbecueing . Cathy was very nice very helpful and respond very fast thanks to herWe will be back for sure and Mpv will be our choice in sunpeaks.

Mar 24, 2018
Hi Rabaah
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! I really appreciate it very much!
I would be thrilled to have you back again as guests, you were absolutely wonderful!! :)
Thank you for choosing MVP and it was so nice to meet you and your family!
Please do come back!
Cathy :)
2015westc...
Victoria, Canada
“Fantastic stay at MVP for spring break skiing”
Reviewed March 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Just returned from an amazing week skiing at sun peaks. MVP was a great choice for our group of two families. Great location, wonderful house with all the amenities. Cathy the owner was there to help if needed and even dropped off some delicious home baked muffins midweek! Highly reccomend.

Mar 19, 2017
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! I am very very happy that you enjoyed your stay at my Vacation Home (MVP) It was wonderful meeting all of you! And I truly hope that you come back again for your next holiday at Sun Peaks. You are more than welcome for the home made muffins... My Pleasure.
Cathy :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing