“breakfast”

Add it.
Capri Family Restaurant and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 3, 2012

very good service, down home breakfast, good values for your dollar. close to 3 local hotels.

nothing fancy or exotic but good sal-of-the-earth place to eat. nice folks and service

i did not dislike anything

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Not bad for a greasy spoon joint. The best things they had on the menu was the coffee and the pie. Everything else was either undercooked or burnt. Service was poor at best. This was a first (and last) time for us.

2  Thank Brian_Mairs
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I went here as it was really close to the Sandman Inn and I was really hungry. I have to say that I was not really all that impressed with it. I had the breakfast sandwich which came with hashbrowns and I was very disappointed. The sandwich looked like it had about 1 strip of bacon on it and the hashbrowns were very bland. I liked the coffee though. The server was nice enough, hard working. The one funny thing that happened was that this family came in and I assume they were regulars because I was sitting in their usual spot. The one woman sort of acted like I should have moved or something. And as she was moving down the isle I could still hear her moaning about it. I know this part does not reflect the restaurant but I thought it was a rather funny and annoying at the time as we have regulars in the restaraunt I work in and they dont act like that. Overall aside from the annoying woman I would say that I was not impressed with the breakfast at this restaurant but I would give this place another try for lunch or dinner. Maybe just put more bacon in the sandwich!

Reviewed December 8, 2011

This was our first time to the Capri. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. The service was good. The food was good, not great, but good. Portions were fairly generous but priced a little high. Overall, a good restaurant for a basic meal.

Reviewed August 20, 2008

As my overall rating/ experience says ...."Okay ....but some problems". The food is your typical deep fried ...fried....more fried....and limp salad or over cooked egg place. Hey! what can you do ! This may be the place to go to nurse a hang over while not on a budget for the deep fried-ness. Wait staff was under staff ...I think that there was 2 people to cook.. and server for at least a 50 - 60 heads. I will cook at home next time ...The decorate ...will not bother to mention.

3  Thank ButtersLover