“Mixed bag as far as the food is concerned.”
Review of Zoer's - CLOSED

Zoer's
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We ate here as we were staying at the adjoining Hudson Bay Lodge.
Good service from friendly, efficient servers. The food was OK but I had the impression that some of it was not freshly prepared, e.g spicy Thai wantons and sauce - seemed to be mass produced and just deep fried at the restaurant. I had salmon that was perfectly cooked. A mixed bag as far as the food is concerned.
At the time that we were there only 5 other tables were in use so there was very little atmosphere.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I usually avoid small town hotel restaurants. After trying several restaurants in town, I am convinced this restaurant is a cut above. The 10 ounce ribeye steak is the best steak I can remember in 20 years, tender juicy and cooked the way i requested - way beyond expectations.
The waitresses were prompt and attentive. They were professional, which is more than I can say for others in town that left me wondering if they all got their jobs the day before I arrived.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Every time I've gone to Zoer's it's been a wonderful dining experience. I especially appreciate that they have gluten free options (just ask). Service has always been great. Food has always been delicious. They have a dinner special every day that is creative and tasty. This is not a fast food diner ~ it's a place to go to relax and enjoy your meal with family or friends, or even just a quiet meal alone.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Service was good, food eh, it's been better. Used to go there all the time, but there just isn't any consistancy, portion sizes and seasoning. Prices are a little high. Huge chocolate cake though!

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I have ate in the lounge several times this week. The service hasn't improved but the food is very good. That is why I keep staying at the restaurant as I am in the hotel.