“The Cheff makes devine Crab Cakes and much, much more!”
Review of Moose Mulligans

Moose Mulligans
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Sicamous
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Amanda always does an excellent job of serving us. We love the Prawns and Crab Cakes. Keep up the fabulous work!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

On aug 11 we visited the restaurant Certainly a nice view. It was pretty busy. Our waitress served our drinks and took our order fast but as soon as she threw the food in front of us we couldn't get her attention. Our drinks were gone and not even the customary run by asking us how the food is. We managed to get her attention for the bill where I expressed my displeasure. Mood of the waitress went from very bad to worse as she said she didn't have time for us as she was serving a table of ten. I imagine they will have a great review here. I understand the whole table is bigger then so is the tip but not every table is ten people and I do tip very well except for this time as to prove my point I rewarded our less than friendly miss attitude waitress with one shiny loonie.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

It was amazing. Great food and a great atmosphere. Wonderful view of the marina and the service was wonderful as well.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were there on a busy night and overheard a server say they were understaffed. Our server did not crack a smile the entire time and I sensed she was annoyed that I took her time to ask regarding gluten free options. We have eaten here many times in the past but our experience this time was not great! When the food arrived it was cold and had to be sent back to the kitchen. French fries were dried out and definitely not fresh. Would not rush back.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The view of the marina was wonderful and the drinks and food were great. We ordered the full rack ribs and 8oz steak and prawns, the meal was great and we thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend eating here again.