“Great food free shuttle”
Review of Moose Mulligans

Moose Mulligans
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Sicamous
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Great food free shuttle”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

7 of us came to sicamoua for a cat skiing trip. This restaurant came highly recommended and we were told there was a free shuttle. They picked us up at our hotel and safely dropped us off. Great place great service. The shuttle is a great idea too few taxis in town.

“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a great place to eat! As for Marilyn L. She must have a personal problem against the manager. As she always has something negative to say towards him. Everytime I go in I have great service and the manager is always friendly and working hard! People need to stop making un true statements and see the restraunt for what it is. I guess people have nothing better to do then attack and make false statements! Sad I say! I would recommend this restraunt to anyone visiting sicamous! Great food great prices and great staff! The only place I go to eat when I visit sicamous! Keep up the good work

“"Getting good"”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I am fairly certain that they have some new cooks in the kitchen at Moose Mulligans. They have lots of new items on their menu, one of which is their crab cakes which i will confidently endorse. Got a cozy fire place to sit beside in the winter and usually a busy out door patio with a waterfall right on the water for the summers. They recently added pizzas to their menu and the two i have had were amazing, as well as i saw that they offered an all you can eat pasta bar on tuesdays (i think). The crab cakes alone will keep me going back.

• Visited February 2013
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Great food, great staff, great view.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

With several different seating areas on several different levels, and most with a beautiful view of Mara Lake, this restaurant gives one the sense of having your own private party.

The food is very good, and, although there was not a vegetarian selection on the new menu, when I asked for help with my dietary needs, both the serving staff and the chef were quick to make tasty adjustments on my behalf.

• Visited January 2013
Salmon Arm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Eats”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Beautiful locations looking out over the channel. Good food and lots of it.
Presentation is nice and the service is not rushed but neither slow

Visited June 2012