“Good times.”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great food. Awesome service. Good food for a creekside restutant. Little more expensive than usual but the atmosphere and service more than makes up for it. Will go again. And again. And again

1  Thank Btebay
Tarbender24, General Manager at Moose Mulligans, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed our food and service! We hope to see you back again, and again, and again!

Cheers!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We recently had lunch here and were very pleasantly surprised by the outstanding food we had. The lobster bisque was amazing. The beef dip was probably the best I have ever eaten. Not your typical pub fare! Friendly and helpful waitress. All around great experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Cmonjustletsgo
Tarbender24, General Manager at Moose Mulligans, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review!
When we created the new menu we tried to steer away from your typical pub food. It's great that you appreciate that!

Thanks again, and I hope to see you back in again!

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here twice in the last year and have been impressed both times. Last night I was very happy with an excellent crabcake burger- a tasty homemade patty served crisp and very hot on a fresh toasted bun with a mountain of fresh lettuce, carrot and cucumber salad. My husband enjoyed a crab-stuffed halibut with white wine cream sauce and rice. On the ambience side the four muted TVs showing sports in the family dining area were a Lille distracting. Overall a great place for dinner.

1  Thank BMB99

Thank-you for taking the time to post your review! I'm pleased to hear that you have had two great visits with us.

Great point about the TV's in the family section. I'm sure I can find something more suitable for the children than sports for these TV's.

Hope to see you back in when you pass through Sicamous again!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We've been coming to the "Moose" for years and through many changes they have always remained consistantly good. Good food, good service, fair prices. On negative was the clam chowder was VERY salty last sunday!

1  Thank Hank B
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Thanks so much for posting your review. I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with your experiences here at "The Moose".

I'm sorry to hear that our clam chowder was too salty. Your feedback gives us the opportunity to teach our prep cooks the importance of "tasting as they go" and quality checking their soups and sauces. I hope you try it next time and find it much better!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This restaurant is simply amazing! The food is unbelievable. I have eaten here several times already and every time I am blown away by the amazing food, service and atmosphere. Don't be turned off by previous reviews. They recently hired a new cook and he is definitely world class. The food is exquisite, the servers are friendly and the views of the Lake stunning. I would highly recommend Moose Mulligans to anyone.

2  Thank Cmacguitar
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Thank-you very much for taking the time to post your review.

Chef Che has been a great addition to our team here, and reviews like yours show it!

Our team here works hard to make guests like you happy, and I'm sure they will appreciate seeing your review.

Thanks again, and hope to see you back in!