“Kid section leaves alot to be desired, but food is decent.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Moose Mulligans
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Sicamous
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian, Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fort Langley, Canada
“Kid section leaves alot to be desired, but food is decent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

Can't really rate it higher, as service was slow, absent with drink refills (those cost extra btw). Probably best to come without kids so you can dine outside on the deck, rather in the lower level immediately inside the restaurant. Difficult to relax with people lined up and waiting for tables standing looking down in you. If you go to the bathroom which is located near the door and go back to your table they look at you like you're sneaking in front if them.
Kids menu was standard, their burgers were large enough for my 11 yr old, and come with a drink and ice cream. My burger was good, the pretzel bun was different, not sure if I liked the heavy bread though.
If our meal hadn't taken so long and if there were more servers who noticed empty glasses and bored looking families who just want to eat and go then I would have rated it higher. Perhaps if I was in a different section my review would be more positive.

Calgary, Canada
“Great in summer too ....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Been here tons in the winter when I go sledding in Sicamous. Service is always fantastic and they cater to us sledders real good, always playing some great sledder dvds on the big screen, even let us pick the drink special for the next night since they knew we were coming back. Anyways stopped in during the summer for the first time in many years, forgot how nice Sicamous is in the summer, buddy rented a condo for the week and I came down to go boating for the weekend and everything was just as good. The food did take longer though but to be fair it was twice as busy as it ever is in the winter .. our server was a little green and didn't have all the draft memorized but she looks like a summer student and not one of our winter regulars, super friendly though and did get us a table on the outdoor patio when one came up so all was good ... tried the Salmon Burger with Caesar, was real good. My friend had the Chicken and Rib special and it was real good too ... If you like micro Beers I would recommend trying the Mt Begbie they have on tap, made in Revy about 45 minutes away, they do a real nice job .. in June they had the Cream Ale and a Honey from them on tap, they had a different one in the winter, a dark one, but I guess they switched it for the summer ... Anyways defiantly my favorite place to go in Sicamous and worth a visit. I saw the last review and it seems way off from what I am used to .. that said I've never heard of food poisoning showing up in 15 minutes, time line and symptom wise it would be more realistic that wherever they had breakfast could have been the culprit ..

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank boatdreams2008
Parksville, Canada
“Don't Eat Here............got very ill.............”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2010

A friend and I went into the restaurant for a clubhouse and ceasar salad............while it didn't taste bad eating it.....we were not even away from the restaurant for 15 minutes before my friend started feeling the effects of something not being "quite right." By the evening the food was not sitting with me very well either. We then spent the next 5 days hold up in a motel room...running back and forth from the couch to the bathroom. (We were on our way to Vancouver Island and cound not possibly drive) We called the restaurant to tell them this and the person on the phone didn't seem overly concerned. We were not looking for a comp meal or anything like that but a bit of compassion would have been nice.......I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.....NOT EVEN AN EMEMY......

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“Not very many optoins in Sicamous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

Probably one of the most varied menu optoins in Sicamous.

Menu is large enough that you should find something that fits your craving.

Portion sizes the time we visited were on the larger size. Service was good.

Their location is very nice. Not sure if you can actually sit outside, but the ambience and view of their marina in the back is very nice.

1 Thank rc51cgy
Ottawa, Canada
“Great family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

On our one night stopover in Sicamous we weren't certain where to eat. The "pub" in the title is a bit misleading. This is actually a very good waterfront restaurant and there were many families there just like us. We had a very relaxing beer with a tasty lime shrimp entree. Good value for the money too.

1 Thank ottawafoodies