“Great little place in Sicamous”

Anchor Riverfront Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sicamous
Anchor Riverfront Motel
Ranked #4 of 10 Sicamous B&B and Inns
Calgary
“Great little place in Sicamous”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have stayed at this motel multiple times, most recently on March 31st. It’s in a great location right off the highway in Sicamous. They are also equipped with free waif and are pet friendly (large dogs ok)!

Rooms- very spacious, always impeccably clean, beds are very comfortable. Rooms have two bedroom areas, two TV’s, microwave, fridge, full bathroom.

Service- we have had nothing but positive experiences every time we’ve been there with the two who run this motel. They are friendly, accommodating and always available to assist.

Breakfast- Free basic breakfast in the main reception area, with great coffee.

I would recommend this place as a stop between travels anytime.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Innisfail
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here Easter weekend 2013 I found both Tracy and Danny very nice people, easy to talk to, we had no problems at all, the rate was just what was quoted to me over the phone , the location was very good right along the trans Canada Hwy. The rooms were clean the beds were comfortable and the grounds were nice with lots of space. They have a Fire pit you can use at night and the Eagle river borders the property to the north. Tim Hortons is just a short walk away. The Free breakfast suited us just fine and we took advantage of it both mornings we were there. I would recomend this Motel to any body who needs a place to stay in Sicamous B.C.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms should be a bit quieter as we could here some noise from the people upstairs at nit...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had, for our family reunion booked multiple rooms at this Motel, months in advance, upon arrival the rate we had been quoted had changed. When we disputed the rate the front clerk actually cancelled one of my reservations!! Leavening one whole family from my party without a room for the weekend. Very rude and inconsiderate! We called the owner, who himself was very rude, his response was that we must be lying about the rate we were quoted?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
cindyb119, Manager at Anchor Riverfront Motel, responded to this review, January 3, 2016
I am so sorry you were not happy. I tried to appease your family the best I could. I never gave a quote of 50 per room for summer that would be loosing money. I have many reunions and wedding and most are very happy. I will not however be talked to or swore at and do have the right to refuse service. The one room that was cancelled was because your family member said that we were terrible and would tell everyone how incompetent we are, I asked her if she wanted the room still and she said no. I did not charge a cancel fee and the room was a single room with one queen size bed, so if a whole family was going to stay in that particular room they would have been sleeping on the floor. We are sorry for your perception. I would offer to give you a free nights stay but I'm sure you would not want it. In any case I hope the rest of your reunion went well. All the best to you and your family.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We found this motel to be clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The separate bedrooms would make this a great place for a family vacation, or for an overnight stop on a road trip. Home-made breakfast, all for a low price

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gary D
Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We booked our room almost 6 months ahead of time and were quoted a rate .They did not honor the rate.They advertise continental breakfast not only was this untrue but they never even provided guests with water and the town was on a water ban !Terrible terrible service is all we can say !Disaster!

Room Tip: Any motel in that town but this one very very very poor service unfriendly
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BC, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This modest motel provided us with a perfect, inexpensive rest on our trip west. Carpet was a bit grubby, but the room was very clean otherwise and bed and pillows were super comfortable .. and the simple, healthy and plentiful breakfast set us on our way well-refreshed. Will hope to use this again next time we cross BC; it's half way between Calgary and Vancouver. Great Value! (It's dog friendly too.)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 1ponywiz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sicamous
Best Western Sicamous Inn
#3 of 4 in Sicamous
Sundog Bed & Breakfast
Sundog Bed & Breakfast
#5 of 10 in Sicamous

Been to Anchor Riverfront Motel? Share your experiences!