“Best Pizza and View!”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I am a regular at the Lighthouse and was very excited when i was told about there recent kitchen reno and new wood stone pizza oven. I tryed the pizza and it is unreal definatley worth going back for......... for under 15$ i still had some to take home.
The view by far the best on the coast and the servers aren't bad to look at either ;)

I am Happy to call the Lighthouse my home pub!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We find the food a bit fancy and overpriced for a pub. It's good but... And of course it has the best location in Sechelt!

1  Thank MaureenH_11
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The Lighthouse Pub is all about the atmosphere. On the one hand, it's a noisy pub with loud talk and televisions everywhere. But then there's the beautiful, incredible view out the window. In the summer you can go outside, and you thereby avoid the TVs. The service is good and friendly. The food is pub food, but hearty and well made. Get the daily special, whatever it is. It won't be better or worse than anything else and sometimes it's a very good deal (steak for $10, for instance). Very filling, too.

1  Thank mmmickey55
Reviewed October 7, 2011

One dinner in Sechelt and where to go. After gazing at some reviews on this site (have I ever said how GRATEFUL I am for this site??) and noticing a few restaurants I did not want to try, Lighthouse Pub seemed to fit the bill for a nice evening out with good food, great setting and not expensive (we often default to a good pub as they are often so reliable with their dishes!).

Right on the waterfront with seaplanes docking right beside you, the Lighthouse Pub had a large heated patio (it was a little cool, but sunny), a broad and appetizing menu, nice surroundings and attentive service (they also have a 'restaurant' side that's nice for families). My husband had a burger (which he thought was great) and I had steamed mussels and garlic bread. The mussels were plump, fresh and done perfectly, with no 'duds' in the bowl and a very tasty white wine and light cream sauce. The garlic bread was very tasty. Would highly recommend this place to eat, and because of the family friendly restaurant encorporated to the side (same menu, apparently), it is open to everyone. Oh, and don't be hesitant because it's by the float plane docks, it is NOT noisy!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

W recently had the pleasure of some time in Sechelt, I am very glad we found this restaurant on Porpoise Bay. Absolutely ideal location and they nailed the layout, every seat in the place has a great view. The service was attentive yet appropriately fun and casual. We ate one of the most satisfying bowls of Mussels (and we eat lots) and a great salad. If I lived closer I would be a regular patron, no doubt about it,

1  Thank DubhLinn-Team