“Gilligan Should've Stayed on the Island!”
Review of Gilligan's Pub Co

Gilligan's Pub Co
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Sechelt
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Vancouver
“Gilligan Should've Stayed on the Island!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wine was fermented. Chicken wings were tiny and there was more sauce than meat. The ginger ale was ok though. Of course, I could've had an O'keefe'sExtra Old stock!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank raven333

Sechelt, Canada
“Dreary decor needs an update”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The food is the usual pub food but the surroundings are
totally uninspiring. Friendly staff

1 Thank Janice S
Sechelt, Canada
“Old Fashioned Pub”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We often come here just for the food. Reasonable prices and good portions. The steak deal is good value.

Vancouver
“Cheers on the Sunshine Coast”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

this is our own "Cheers" pub, the wait staff is friendly and knows your name! Our Dragon Boat descends on them every Wednesday in the summer (at least 20 of us) and are always treated well. And yes sometimes there is a little wait for food, just volume. It is not a fast food joint, but the food is good pub food, the prices are good and we will continue to go there as we love it!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank ava001
Coquitlam
“You could starve waiting for your order to arrive!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I visited this pub/restaurant around 7:30 pm on a Thurs nite. There was approx. 24 people there and when I ordered my food, my waitress failed to inform me that 3/4 of them had orders ahead of mine!!! That would be common courtesy - to inform me of a substantial wait so I could decide if I wanted to stay. I sat there watching order after order get picked up at the kitchen window and delivered to another table. I asked my waitress about my order and she said: "It will be up soon' but 'soon' turned out to be another 20 mins. I ended up waiting for 45 mins for my food.....and this is in a restaurant that wasn't half full; was well past peak supper hours and not on a [busier] weekend night.

I had the wings which were okay, and a Ruben sandwich with fries and gravy. The fries were quite tasty but the sandwich had a vew slices of relatively tastless corned beef on either side of some sauerkraut, NO Swiss cheese and NO dressing on the side. Very poor in two important areas (service & food quality) of any restaurant review, therefore I DO NOT recommend this establishment and suggest visitors to Sechelt patronize other pubs & restaurants in this nice small tourist town.

• Visited January 2012