“Great food, special request done up wonderfully!”
Review of Blue Heron Inn

Blue Heron Inn
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Sechelt
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food, special request done up wonderfully!”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I was recently a dinner guest @ the Blue Heron Inn in Sechelt ... We went based on a review of the Bouillabaisse read elsewhere. When we made the reservation (always a good idea) we found it was not on the menu but the Chef, Manny was quite happy to whip up a wonderful pot full upon request. Other dishes were equally good, and the special soup of the day (curried parsnip and apple with fennel and dill this day) were worth raving over ... so I am!!! We were treated well, service was good, owners friendly and kept the whole dining room on the move. We'd definitely go back when in the area!!!

Burnaby, Canada
“Beautiful view but decent food.”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

We went to the Blue Heron a nice Valentine's day dinner. The food was overall good decent. Our appetizer was good but my duck, which I had for my main course, was quite dry. The view was beautiful and the ambience was nice. Given that it was Valentine's Day the restaurant was full. The only real big downside was the fact that my boyfriend and I were referred to as children throughout the night. I am in my early 20s and my boyfriend in his late 20s. We thought it was ridiculous, that while indulging in a $200 meal together, we kept being called kids by the waitress. This was enough for us not to return.

4 Thank Lieblingx
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful food in a family atmosphere”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

We had a great time at this restaurant. The food was delicious - the tomato and basil soup was scrumptious and the stuffed artichoke with crab and shrimp was superb!

Vancouver Island, BC
“Lovely Spot”
Reviewed April 24, 2010

Wonderful scenery, excellent food and service. Gayle offered to open anything on her list for a glass so I had a nicer cab than you'd usually get on by the glass list.

ontario
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Our family recently vacationed in the beautiful Sunshine Coast of BC. When visiting the town of Sechelt the Blue Heron was highly recommened. We were not disappointed and so impressed by the beautiful view and the service was prompt and friendly and the food was perfect. We had an ecellent evening and we would highly recommed this restaurant to anyone visiting or living in Sechelt.