All reviews hot shower sea asparagus boat ride oysters crab get away aleta art fraser pug bioluminescence molly harvest summer nature tents dock
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2015

We had like the title states, an Amazing time!! The staff: Art, Fraser, & Mark were all super friendly and very attentive. They were always available to ask questions and offered up many laughs. The location is incredible with options for picking seafood, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, hiking.. and the list goes on. The one thing I found too was the staff was very professional. I asked for one thing for later on in the evening and literally moments later they had the item ready for me. I was astonished. Also, I noticed out my cabin early in the morning the staff comes by and cleans all the facilities multiple times a day. You can tell they all care about the resort! The set up is great with cabins, chairs outside of the cabins for lounging, good structures, and 2 fire areas: one for cooking and one for relaxing by the water. Mark, their chef designed our menu and cooked all of our meals for us. It was delicious and so convenient to not have to worry about them. The fee to do so was reasonable as well. I will say the only downside was we DIDN'T want to leave LOL. I have told many about Tzoonie and plan to be back in the future. Everyone should go and experience nature at its best!!

Room tip: Be ready for adventure and relaxing!
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2015

Despite the dense smoke from forest fires, we loved this place. Our tent was clean and comfortable and you can't beat sleeping in the peace of a west coast forest. Kitchen was great for cooking and eating together. Art was the best host - fresh cooked cab legs AND several hours helping us find our kayaks

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marta1944
Reviewed July 10, 2015

This wilderness facility is perfect for people who like the idea of camping in a beautiful environment but don't want the hassle. Everything is provided e.g. an equipped kitchen, platformed tents and cabins, flush toilets, hot shower. We brought in our own kayaks but you can boat in and rent. The owner is very service oriented: there when you need him but giving guests lots of privacy. He even caught and cooked some crab for us.

Room tip: Enjoyed the newer tents: bright and clean and roomy
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2015

I only got a chance to visit Tzoonie for a day trip, but what I saw and experienced will bring me back again and again. The setting is amazing and there is so much to do if you love the outdoors. I got a chance to hike and forage for berries, as well as take some spectacular photos. Fraser was a wonderful guide and Art and Aleta were very gracious hosts. I'm already trying to plan an overnight visit in the near future. Can't wait to get back there!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

We went to Tzoonie as a group of three families and it became one of our bedt trip!! Wilderness and adventure everyday. We enjoyed fishing amazing blue fish, the white head eagles flying in the sky, canooing in the fiord, and more. The team is caring and helpful and nicely rough as you expect in a remote location. We enjoyed the accomodation and really recommend to anybody who loves nature.

Date of stay: August 2014