“The perfect kayak / paddleboard rental place”

Pedals & Paddles Adventure Sports
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Sechelt
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular West Coast BC scenery is offered in a 2 hour kayak tour in Sechelt Inlet. Our friendly, knowledgeable guides will take you and your family on a scenic 2 hour tour from our bay and around the Lamb Islets where you can see eagles flying overhead and curious seals popping up. Sechelt Inlet also boasts visits from white sided dolphins and Orca/Killer Whales. The Adventure starts here! We also offer rentals from 1 hour to multi day rentals. We are at the gateway to Sechelt Inlet Marine Parks where you will find 9 boat access only campsites that are free! We have kayaks, canoes and paddle boards for rent as well as kayak tours and Zodiac Nature Tours...call us and let us help you plan your next adventure.
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The perfect kayak / paddleboard rental place”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

If I were a kayak and paddleboard rental operator, I'd want to be Laurie at Pedals and Paddles. It's hard to imagine a more perfect experience. The location is great, the bay is calm and interesting to paddle around in, and the gear is quality and well kept.

And the staff are the most friendly people you will ever meet. It is clear they are much more interested in your having a great time than in your dollars-and-cents value. It's wonderful that there are still people in the world like Laurie, Kyle and Eugenie.

If you are anywhere close to Sechelt and want to try kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding, this is the perfect spot and the perfect company.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank VancouverCouple_2012

Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great for even a first-timer”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My daughter, her little girls (aged 7 and 10), and I visited Sechelt last week - she's an experienced kayaker but I've NEVER been in a kayak before. I was very nervous but thanks to our guide's excellent instruction, I could relax enough to actually paddle over to a beach for lunch. We had booked a 4 hr lesson - which included some preliminary instruction, a paddle over to a beach for lunch that was accessible by boat only, and a paddle back. Ian, our guide, was incredibly patient. The 10 yr old was in her own kayak - she did great, my daughter was in a double kayak with her 7 yr old which was perfect for them. Will I do it again? I probably will. I did find the paddle back more difficult but that was ok. Our experience with Pedals and Paddles was definitely a good one.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank mmers05
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great kayaking!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Laurie set us up in a skookum double kayak and we enjoyed touring up the coast of Porpoise Bay! Something I've always wanted to do....Thanks Laurie!

Visited June 2013