All reviews each morning wished we could have stayed longer get away beautiful view sunshine coast delicious breakfast perfect location angie geese cottage property inlet accommodations hosts gaze patio vancouver
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this incredible B&B last week while we were in Sechelt for a retreat. Angie and Don are the most hospitable, friendly, and welcoming hosts ever! The landscaped gardens were incredible and the view amazing. There were Bald Eagles flying overhead, deer walking along the beach, a raccoon family in the tree outside our cottage door and little squirrels playing in the yard... The breakfasts were gourmet and delicious. It was an incredibly relaxing, peaceful and beautiful place to spend with my husband... We loved it and will be back soon....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This property is truly amazing. Elegantly manicured property and great hosts.

I work in the hospitality and tourism industry and this was my first experience at a B&B. I loved it. Staying in the cabin gives a ton of privacy and space- feels like you're renting you're own cottage. You feel instantly at home here, the experience trumps any hotel or resort I have stayed at by far. I'm so used to continental crap breakfasts and the fresh fruit and waffles in the morning were a nice change! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Stayed here recently on a business trip, late to check in and early out.
Don & Angie were warm, welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast was delicious, rooms were clean, comfortable, the property is well kept and the view is spectacular. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Don and his wife Angie were wonderful hosts. They provide two clean and modern rooms and a cottage for for their guests at their B&B. We stayed in one of the rooms and it was very peaceful and relaxing. The breakfast was scrumptious and it was brought to our room! We did not have to eat with other travelers and that is a big plus for my husband and me. We could not ask for a better place to stay. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and it was wonderful to sit and watch the native wild life pass through the property. We would recomend this B&B to anyone who needs to escape the city life for a day or two.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2011

A stunning view over the inlet with exquisite gardens. As if that wasn't enough the room was beautiful and comfortable. We had one room and my son had the other with a lovely sitting room between us. Big screen TVs in the rooms and hot tubs in and out. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family