“Peaceful oceanfront that is close to the nature”
other travelers have booked this property
'all we had hoped for and more. Hint:  add another day or two, you'll be glad you did' - Pat
'the suite is almost at sea level; a truly special waterfront property' - Lonely Planet 'views of the sunset from the waterfront hot tub were perfect; can't wait to go back' by Kevin
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
800 sq.ft. 'the suite is a fabulous ocean setting and is accurately described' - Louise
covered patio 'the views are stunning; overall an amazing getaway location' by Moses
'we highly recommend visiting here, even if just for a weekend trip' by Katie
'a stay overnight at Coracle Cove will set the tone for romance & relaxation' - The Vancouver Sun
'the apartment was spotless, very well appointed and kept up' - Anneka
full kitchen - 'the suite has all the necessities in the kitchen; we loved being able to cook' Barb
king bed - 'the bed was very comfortable.  I had such a wonderful dream space' by Kimberly
4-piece bathroom - 'we found the towel warmer in the bathroom to be a luxury item' by Geoff
Coracle Cove from the water
your own BBQ for your dinner
'We had the BEST vacation ever' - Carol & Tim
'absolutely beautiful and quaint oasis - can't say ENOUGH about how wonderful it was' - Leanne
'We lucked out with the weather and were able to watch the sunset both nights' - Tyler
one more late fall sunset
Totem sunset in nearby Sechelt
another perfect day comes to an end
one of our resident Eagles - bring your camera
they return to this tree every year
postcard perfect
spotted towee at one of our feeders
large south facing oceanside deck
waiting for the sun to set
overhanging oceanside deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Viv L
Vancouver, Canada
“Peaceful oceanfront that is close to the nature”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Thank you Jack and Sheila for sharing this beautiful waterfront suit with us. Everything is so tasteful, well thought, clean and peaceful. The location is situated right in front of the water. The water is very calm and peaceful cos it is located at the inlet. We saw salmon jumping, shooting star, seals, birds, orange starfish, etc... Just so close to the nature right here. We really appreciate the flesh cut flowers and welcome nature music at our arrival. There is Full kitchen and BBQ. Jacuzzi right in front of the water. Thanks God for letting us find this beautiful and clean place by surprise. We will definitely come again.

Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 31, 2013
Thank you Vivian and Sam for staying with us and for taking the time to post your wonderful review. September is such a beautiful month. The water is very calm and flat with beautiful reflections - we are indeed very lucky to have all of this right out our front window. Thank you again, and we hope you will be able to make it back for a longer visit.
Breann G
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“It was very rejuvenating!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Coracle cove, me, my girlfriend, my parents. As soon as we arrived we walked down to the dock and started fishing, we caught over 6 fish in the first day and two crab! My girlfriend coozyied up on a chair and read her book and talked to my mom. I personally had a really great time connecting with my dad while we fished and bbq'ed together. At night we drank hot chocolate and dipped in the hot tub, and we especially enjoyed the complimentary sparklers haha. We even had some great wild life adventures that we will always remember :) Thanks for the great time!! We recommend everyone stay at least 3 nights.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: waking up by the sounds of nature
Liked least: we would like to have a suite next time that has 2 bedrooms
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
Aug 26, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy your time here as a family as these memories are long lasting. The complimentary sparklers are still available (bioluminescence in the water) and we're now into our amazing sunset season. Check out the Coracle Cove Facebook page for last night's sunset - incredible!! Thanks again.
Matt M
North Vancouver, Canada
“A picturesque, serene retreat, in a great location for an unforgettable trip”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Planning a trip for you and your significant other always requires plenty of time researching and planning, along with praying that the place meets your expectations. When I came across Coracle Cove, I had very high expectations and can honestly say they were blown away. A beautiful waterfront suite, with a hot tub, running machine, kitchen to cook private meals to eat under the sunset next to the water on a private deck, and with Sechelt only 10-15 minutes away. Jack's suggestions were great too --we went hiking through Smuggler's Cove, swimming around local lakes, and kayaking in a nearby cove. An unforgettable experience and a very classy stay. I would do anything to go back in a flash! Highly recommended ~

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and privacy
Liked least: Can't think of anything negative!
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 22, 2013
Thanks so much, Matt for your great review. I always like it when we exceed expectations and it was wonderful to see you and your partner enjoying yourselves so much. I also believe that it's important to help our guests plan their days to fully experience all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer. We moved here this weekend, 39 years ago and consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have discovered Paradise so early in our lives. Good luck with your studies in the upcoming year and we look forward to seeing you again.
Cold Lake
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Aug 20, 2013
Thank you Jared and Alyson for your review. What a special treat it was for for me to have hosted you when Jared proposed. I hope that Coracle Cove will continue to be a special place for you.
Kamloops
Reviewed August 18, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Aug 18, 2013
It was wonderful seeing all of you again, and meeting Cam's parents. I always enjoy watching everyone gathering on the dock in the morning - fishing rod in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other; or sometimes peering over the railing to look at the sea-life swimming in the water below. What have you done with your big piece of driftwood? You'll have to send me a picture.
Adventure...
Raleigh, NC
“Great little hideaway”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My husband and I enjoyed three nights in the Coracle Cove suite. For us this self-catering, one bedroom unit was perfect -- a lovely, private place to be "at home" and a great spot from which to explore along the Sunshine Coast. We could enjoy the view from the suite, from the hot tub, or from the long dock. We could also head out north of south, often following Jack's suggestions for destinations. Hikers, we loved the tramp to Skookumchuck Narrows, the hike to Smugglers Cove, and the workout to the top of Pender Hill. If you visit during July or August, you MUST stop at the bake shop at the beginning of the Narrows trail. You should stop on the way back, too! We brought our blackberry yeast rolls home for breakfast the next morning. In Sechelt, Black Bean Café has yummy muffins. It is worth the drive to Secret Cove to have dinner at the Upper Deck -- reservations essential to sit on the outside deck.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Having to leave
Aug 15, 2013
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed all my recommended activities. I'd forgotten about the lovely little bakery at the trail head to the Skookumchuk so thank you for mentioning it. The Upper Deck is one of my favourite restaurants - the food is wonderful perfectly complimented by an extraordinary view.
Switzerland
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Aug 1, 2013
Thanks so much Andrea & Felix for taking the time to post your review. Your arrival as the eagle was perched in the tree out front was such a serendipitous experience and I'mso glad that you were able to see some of the wildlife that we enjoy.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$127
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing